Interesting...

SHINee and the CRA

 

Bright POV:

After separating from Anarchy so she could do strength training, I sighed happily as I sat down in the computer room. Hacking into main-frames and scrambling security systems is my idea of a good day. Turning on the computer, I immediately started programming new hack codes. I allowed my mind to wander a little, when I used to do actual combat. The rush of fighting isn’t something you can easily forget. “I loved combat… I was a fighter…but I can’t anymore, I refuse” I gulped and my fingers froze. “That day, that girl, the blood…” My vision blurred, and I started seeing red on my hands. Icy fingers seemed to wrap around my lungs, making me have to struggle to breathe, taking short gasps of air. “No, Bright calm down, think of something else…” Surprisingly, Onew’s kind face appeared in my head, and the fingers released their hold on my lungs. I breathed deeply as my vision cleared. “Onew… he seems nice, kind, and loves my food, haha.” I have never considered actually getting a boyfriend: Di is the only person I really need, and Anarchy is a good friend… but sometimes, I did wonder what affection from a guy would feel like. I rested my head in my hands, ignoring the programming for a bit. “With taking care of those two girls, plus missions, I don’t think I even have time for anyone. I wish I did, but I can’t right now, maybe not ever…” I sighed and brought my fingers back to the keyboard, resuming my programming. “Besides, I can’t get distracted, especially now.”

 

Onews POV:

As the slideshow ended, I struggled to wrap my mind around what I just saw. Kids relentlessly murdering people… and, to top it off, they were proud of it! What made it even worse, the three girls they were staying with were the most impressive at their crafts, with deadly placed shots, powerful punches, and… “No, I can’t think of them like that, they were so kind to us, yet I can’t believe-“ My thoughts were cut off as Silk spoke, saying “Of course, these children have been trained for years, so we can’t train you all to be as formidable as them, but, since you know about us and have been… displaced, we feel that the least we can do is teach you have to defend yourselves if you do ever manage to be kidnapped.” I swallowed hard “Kidnapped?” Silk continued “If I have my facts right, two of you have skills that can be fine-tuned to aid you in self-defense, while the rest of you have potential to learn. You will be attending some training classes for 3 months, to turn you into threats in dangerous situations. You will be amazed on how fast you will become stronger. When you are not training, you will be living with the sector that brought you here: KP-S.” As soon as she said that, my heart leapt in my throat. We were going to live with our saviors…who just so happened to be cold blooded killers. “This…is going to be interesting.”