Won’t you come back to me?

Teddy Bear

 

Key’s POV

The next morning when I woke up I my phone. Minho hasn’t even called me once nor send me a message. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. Why the heck should I even bother? After what Minho all did to me? I should just forget him right. But actually I don’t know even know if I’ll be able to forget him. I still love him. “Aaahhh! Why is love so complicated.” I screamed to myself. I stood up to leave to the bathroom to fresh up. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and went under the shower. After that I put on my clothes and went downstairs. My nose got filled with the delicious smell of food. “Morning sleepy head.” Onew said. “Good morning hyung.” “Grab a seat and take something to eat.” “Oh all this food looks delicious.” Onew giggled. “Well now is your chance to taste.” I seated myself at the table. “”We do have to eat fast tough. We’ll be late for school other way.” I glared at Onew and then forced a smile. I really didn’t want to go to school. I will see Minho. “You know? You don’t have to smile if you don’t want to. Just show whatever emotion you’re feeling.” When I heard that I showed my real smile. “That’s better.” Onew said. “And don’t worry about Minho. I’ll protect you.” Onew continued and touched my hand. “Thank you.” I said even though I know that we can’t stay together the whole time because we’re in different classes.

When I walked in the classroom, Minho was the first one here. He had bruises on his face. I gasped. Did he get in a fight? Once Minho noticed me our eyes got locked with each other. It only lasted for 1 minute but it felt like 1 year. Minho frowned with a sad expression. He stood up and walked to me but I took some steps back. “Please don’t be scared. I’m sorry. I really, really, really love you. I have always loved. I regret it with my whole heart for having hurt you. I wasn’t thinking straight. I was mad and I just… I just… I love you Key.” I shook my head slowly. “No Minho, I can’t accept your apology .” “Why not!” Minho raised his voice.  “Because itt always turns out like this and I’m afraid… I’m scared to get hurt.” Minho ran his hand through his hair. He stepped closer to me and grabbed me by my arms and kissed me. It was a rough kiss and he was forcing his tongue into my mouth but I refused it. I pushed him away. Minho’s eyes widened but then softened again. His eyes filled with tears but not enough for him to cry. “… I know… I know what I did is wrong but…” Minho paused and sighed. “I know you still love me Key. I know it. I can see it.” “… What happened to your face.” I asked. Minho surprised to hear that looked at the ground and sniffed with his nose. “Siwon and I got into a fight yesterday. He hit me in the face a couple times.” “Why?” I said coming closer to him. “… Because of what I did to you. He was mad. He gave me a 1 hour preach. But his lecture wasn’t the only thing that made me get you back. It is also my love for you. Please Key… I need you. I want you.  Won’t you come back to me?” There was a brief silence until I spoke.  “Your wounds aren’t cleaned properly. I’ll do it when we’ll get home.” “So your coming back?” Minho said hopeful. I nodded. Minho’s face expression showed happiness with a wide smile. “I love you Key.” “I… love… you… uhm too.” I said soft. Then Minho kissed me but this time more gentle. I broke the kiss although I didn’t want to. “But is have to tell Onew.” Minho just glared at me.

Onew’s POV

“So you and Minho are good again?”  “Uhm… yes.” “Oh. But if I promise you if Minho ever hurt you again I will hit the out of him.” “Hyuuuuung? Don’t talk like that.” “I really care for you Key. So I won’t hesitate to protect you.” “I know that.” “Come here.” Onew gave me a hug. “Are you sure about this?” “I think so. At least I hope so.” “Call me when things get bad okay.” “I will. Thank you hyung.”