Another reality

Teddy Bear

 

Key’s POV

Today was Saturday and that mend I was allowed to go outside. “Minho hurry up. I want to go already.” “Yeah, just a minute.” Minho finally came down, I grabbed his head and headed outside fast. As I stepped outside I got blinded by the sun. I breathed in the fresh air.

We went to different places. We went to the park, went to a restaurant to have lunch and afterwards we went into the city to shop for some new clothes and other things. While we walked back home I began to feel a little dizzy. Minho noticed. “Key are you feeling pain again?” I shook my head. “Ani, I’m just a little tired.” “Well than let’s go home fast. You want me to grab the other bags you’re holding?” “No, I’m fine.” “Okay.”

While we we’re walking home I was thinking back about the nightmare I had. I was scary. I mean it would totally be if my dream came true. Just like the other one. I squinted my eyes close and stopped walking as everything around me began to spin. I lost my balance and fell on the ground ready for the impact to come. But it never did. I slowly opened up my eyes to see Minho looking with a frightened face and calling my name. My mouth was slightly open so something liquid came into my mouth. It tastes like iron. My nose was bleeding. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Key we’ll go to the hospital now. Hang on.” “But I’m okay.” “You’re not there’s blood coming out your nose.” Minho lifted me up and walked me to the car. Suddenly my vision got blurry to the point everything got black.

I was awakened by screams. “What do you mean 50-50! You want to say there is not chance in saving him at all!” “Mr. Choi please listen.” “No Dr. Chun! You listen! I’ve been working my off to pay for the operation. Key doesn’t deserve this at all! He can be helped! He’s fighting for his life!” “I didn’t knew that the tumor would grow so fast in such a short amount of time.” “You’re a doctor for goodness sake! You’re supposed to help people! Save them!” “We’re only humans too Mr. Choi. People die in life.” “Yes people die, I know that! Very well! But I am not… I repeat I am not going to let him die! I love him to death! Even if you have to use me to save him so be it!” “Minho?” I said weak, breaking the their conversation. Or more like a fight. Minho turned to me and walked over to me, followed by Dr. Chun. Minho caressed my cheek and smiled at me. It was forced, I could see it. “I’m going to die right?” I said. Right then Minho’s face dropped. “So there’s 50% that I will make it and 50% that I will not make it. Right?” It was quiet for a while. “So you heard us?” I giggled. “Minho you we’re practically screaming.” Minho chuckled. I know I’m sorry. I looked around me and observed myself. I was attached to many wires and tubes. Then the pain hit me again. I reached to my head and closed my eyes hoping it would go away but it didn’t. I could hear Minho and Dr. Chun we’re trying to calm me down. Tears started to pour out of my eyes. Dr. Chun squirted something in one of my tubes that caused me to lose conscious.

3 weeks Later

“Key?” I looked up to see a nurse coming in. “You have a visitor.” She let the person in as she left. I widened my eyes in surprise, “H-hey,” What is she doing here? “Sooyoung?” “I know. I was the last person you would expect. Can I take a seat?” “Go ahead.” “The reason I came here is to tell that I’m giving up on Minho. I’ve observed him and talked to him almost every day and what should I say? He truly loves you. I’ll be out of your life forever. I’m sorry. I’m not very good at apologizing. Deep down I hope you can accept it.” A wide smile crept on my face. “ accept it.” Sooyoung’s eyes widened. “Just like that? You’re not angry??” “I was. I was. But I think that in life you should do good things in life. Not because of some reward you’ll get later on. But because it’s the right thing to do.” Sooyoung looked at the ground and chuckled. “Minho is very lucky to have you. You are really a good person. I wish you good luck with your illness.” “Thank you.” Sooyoung stood up ready to leave. “Goodbye.” I said. ‘Goodbye.” She said back and that was the last time I saw her. 


 

 OKAY THIS CHAPTER MY BE BAD. I'M SORRY FOR THAT. HOPE I'M NOT LETTNG YOU DOWN. CAUSE I REALLY NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY OR ELSE I'LL GET LAZY. SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TIS CHAPPIE!! :DD