I’ll buy you a new phone

Teddy Bear

 

Key’s POV

Aish college is so boring! I shuffled with my chair, but stopped as soon as the teacher  looked at me annoyed. I made an apologetic gesture. After 30 minutes the bell to lunch finally rang. I stood up as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned around only to see Minho smiling. “Hey baby.” Said Minho. “Hey sweetie.” I said back. Yeah… just like always he said sorry and I forgave him. You must think it’s getting tiring but I love Minho too much. “Come I’ll treat you to lunch.” Said Minho pulling me with him.  

It was after school and Minho and I we’re hanging around the city. It’s always nice to be with him, that I sometimes forget about our fights. Minho promised to never hit me again. I want to believe him but something inside of me says this is just the beginning. “Key? What are you thinking about?” I shook my head. “Nothing much.” Then my phone started to vibe. I looked at the screen saying Onew. I turned my gaze to Minho. He rolled  his eyes and looked bitter. I looked at him in frustration. He then looked away and without saying a thing he began walking. I followed him while answering the phone. ”Hey beauty.” Said Onew. I made a cute laugh which took Minho’s attention. I ignored his stare. “Annyeong hyung. So what are you calling for?” “Well… since you’re good in English, could you give me some tutoring? Starting tomorrow. I’m having a test in 4 days.” “Sure, why not. On what time?” “Tomorrow after school, wait in front of the schools gate.” “Arasso.” “Then-“ Onew was cut off because Minho suddenly grabbed my phone out of my hands. “Listen Onew! Key is my boyfriend! Don’t even try to make a move on him!” And with that he hung up. “Minho? Why did you do that?” I said while trying to get my phone back which turned in a total failure, cause Minho accidentally dropped my phone in the water. I went on my knees. It took a while before I got a hold of my phone. Great! I’ll never be able to use this phone again. My eyes went to Minho, my face full of irritation. “I’ll buy you a new one.” Said Minho calm.

Minho’s POV

“This one is much better than you’re old one right?” “I lost all my contacts and data because of you.” I gave Key a little pout. He tried hard not to chuckle at my cuteness. “And now I have to apologize to Onew hyung cause you yelled at him.” Said Key upset. My pout turned into a face of guilt. Key lifted his eyebrows. “But… it’s sweet you bought me a new phone. Just trust me more, that’s enough for you not to worry.” Key kissed my cheek. I felt my face redden out of embarrassment and shyness.

We we’re on our way to the supermarket as I asked Key about his conversation with Onew. “So what we’re you two talking about.” “Hm? Oh, Onew wants me to help him with his homework English.” “Why doesn’t he just go ask one of the teachers, or someone else.” “Minho!!” Said Key slightly annoyed. “But-” Key cut me off. “You worry too much yeobo. Onew is like y brother. Don’t worry.” He took his hand in mine. “Speaking of brothers, how are things going between you and Siwon.” “It’s fine I guess, besides his complaining about my grades and behavior.” Key laughed out loud and it was nice to hear him laugh again. I sighed. I don’t even deserve him. “Minho-yah? What you’re spacing out for?” “Oh, nothing much.” Key grabbed his phone. “What are you doing?” He didn’t answer me. After he was done messing with his phone he showed me the screen. Key just added me as his first contact. I pulled him into a tight hug. “I love you, never forget that. I know I don’t deserve you, and I’ll try my best to erase my bad heart.” Short silence. “Key loves Minho.” Said Key. A smile appeared on my face but I knew this was just the beginning of our misfortune. 

OMO, Thank you for subscribing me!!! And I'm happy you guys like my story. Phew so relieved!! :D