Enter: Day 4

Teddy Bear

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Yes drink it up. Drink it all. Drink that poisoned coffee. I laughed evil and headed to my beloved Minho who was waiting for me. He had a surprise for me. I so wonder what it is.

Key’s POV

The room around me started to spin, I was starting to sweat, it was getting difficult to breathe. What was in this coffee? Did she poisoned me? But why would she? We didn’t even know each other. Or maybe it was Siwon. But Siwon would never… right? I tried to stand up but I fell on my knees. I laid on my back and reach to my head. My headache was unbearable. I thought I was going to die. I couldn’t bring myself to scream nor to cry. My vision slowly got black as I thought that this was the end. “Minho.” I whispered.

Minho’s POV

Siwon came home rather fast. “You’re already done with jogging.” “Yeah. I’m going upstairs to take a shower? What are you going to do?” “I’m taking Sooyoung out for dinner.” Siwon face showed disgust. “What?! You we’re the one who told me to hang out with other people.” “I know.” Siwon said and headed upstairs. The bell rang and I opened it. “Annyeong noona.” I found out she was same age as Siwon. “Annyeong Minho.” “Let’s go.” Sooyoung frowned. “Where to?” “I want to take you out to a restaurant. It’s not expensive but the food is good.” I saw Sooyoung’s eyes sparkle as a charming smile crept on her face. Wauw she’s really pretty. “Oh and I have this for you.” Her eyes became big. “Oh? Minho.” She said moved. “Kamsahamnida. Such a cute teddy bear. So you remembered?” “Of course.” “But I don’t look good enough for a restaurant.” “You look just perfect to me.” She blushed heavily.  “Let’s go.”     

Onew’s POV

I entered the house and as soon as I walked into the living room I dropped the groceries and kneeled beside Key. “Oh My Gosh Key! Wake up! Can you hear me?! he’s barely breathing.” I lifted him up in bridal style and put him in the car. I drove to the hospital in speed.

I called Siwon’s phone but I only got voicemail and I didn’t want to call Minho. He isn’t needed. Finally after long waiting Dr. Chun came. “How is he doctor.” “Apparently he was poisoned and the poison has affected his brain. I need to examine him more.” “Is he going the be fine?” “I can’t say for now but I’ll do my best of course.” “Uh Dr. Chun… the painkillers didn’t help at all. He would only be 4 hours without pain and then it would came back. And his pain was tremendous.” The doctor frowned. “I see.” “Is there something wrong with him?” “I can only know after I examine him.” “Arasso. Kamsahamnida.”

Siwon’s POV

I was putting on new clothes as I checked my phone. Oh I have a voicemail frommm…. Onew. I opened it. Siwon, something happened to Key so now I’m driving him to the hospital. He doesn’t look good. I hope you’ll come. Onew. My eyes got bigger at every word. Damn that Sooyoung! And where was Onew at that time. I made myself ready to leave as quickly as I could. Sooyoung is going to pay for this. I’m so sorry Key. 


ANOTHER UPDATE KEKEKE!!!!!!