Enter: Day 2

Teddy Bear

 

Key’s POV

“Minho where are you?” “I’m here.” “Where? I can’t see you.” “Turn around.” I did as he said and my heart dropped at what I saw. Who’s that girl beside Minho? And why are they holding hands. Suddenly Minho and  we’re in a dark room. Only the two of us. “Minho don’t leave me.” I said desperate. “I thought you wanted me to leave.” “No.” I said while fiercely shaking my head. “I love you.” Then Minho planted his lips on mine, I wanted to react but my body wouldn’t move. “Min-Ahhh!!” I felt  stinging pain on my head. Blood started to slid down my face. It began to get harder for me to breathe as I was calling Minho’s name, but he just stood there. Then that girl was there again, together they walked away from me with a grin. While having screamed and cried for a long time, two arms wrapped around my body. A kind voice began to comfort me.

Onew’s POV

I shot up from my sleep because of someone screaming and crying. Key! I rushed over to him and tried to shush and comfort him. “It’s alright now. Don’t cry. I’m here. It’s okay now.” Key got calm and buried his face in my chest, telling me about his nightmare. I was caressing his back, while rocking us back and forth. I the bedside lamp. I wiped away the cold sweat from his face, neck and shoulders. “My head hurts really bad.” “I know that. We’ll go to the doctor today. Now go to sleep.” I looked at the clock showing the time. 02:19 AM. “Arasso.”

Minho’s POV

Today Sooyoung and I would watch a movie together. Something with romance and comedy. I don’t like such movies but I’m doing it for her. “Minho!” I directed my face to the sound of my name. “Ah Sooyoung.” We gave each other a hug and went inside.

Now it was 14:45 “So did you liked the movie.” “Yeah it was okay. But now I would like to go to the park and sit at the grass, talking.” Oh no, than she probably will want me to talk about my feelings. “Sure.”  As we walked to the park Sooyoung was telling many things about herself. One thing took my attention. She loved teddy bears. Just like… just like Key. “Minho are you listening?” I nod. And she was quite a talker but I didn’t mind. I’m more of a listener. But I should forget about Key. He doesn’t love me anymore.

Finally we sat on the grass, for my liking Sooyoung was dangerously close. “So Minho-yah, tell me more about you?” I knew it. “Well, I’m very impatient. I lose my temper quickly. I have hurt the one person I loved the most. I hate myself for it, and try to forget him. My relationship with my brother is getting better each day. I eat very much, like 10 plates when I’m really hungry.” Sooyoung blinked her eyes with a little shocked expression. “Are you still thinking about your boyfriend?” “Because of me he got hurt.” Then I began to cry. Damn it! I shouldn’t cry.

Sooyoung’s POV

Suddenly Minho began crying. Oh now that boyfriend of him is gonna get it. How dare he make my precious Minho cry like that. I pulled Minho closer to me and began to comfort him. “It’s okay. I won’t make you hurt. Don’t cry Minho.” Minho wiped away his tears and began to apologize. “I’m sorry.” “Don’t. Say whatever you’re feeling. I’ll listren.” So Minho began to tell about his relationship. 


BECAUSE I'M IN MY WRITING MOMENT. I KEEP UPDATING UNTIL IT STOPS. HAHAHAHA