Enter : Day 5 (the last day)

Teddy Bear

 

Onew’s POV

While the doctor was examining Key, Siwon came rushing in. I stood up from my chair to approach him. “What happened?” Siwon said panting. “Key got poisoned.” “Poisoned! That Sooyoung! I knew I shouldn’t have trust her.” “Who’s Sooyoung? Do you know who did this to him?” I said hoping for an answer to my question. Then Siwon locked his eyes with me. “And where the heck we’re you at that time?” “I had to do groceries cause we we’re out of food and it wouldn’t be a good idea if Key wnet with me because of the pain. And I told him not to open the door.” Siwon sighed. “So what did the doctor say.” “He said he would know the result after examining Key. I really hope there is nothing wrong with him.” Then something hit me. “Did you tell Minho about this?” “No, I didn’t want to worry him. Did you?” “Me neiter. I just didn’t want him here. No offense.” “Ani, I understand.” Then Siwon grabbed his phone and began to give a message someone, I think.

Sooyoung’s POV

“Oh Minho you’re so romantic and funny.” I laughed. Then I let my fork fall on purposely and I knew Minho would try to reach it so I put my hands on his hand then quickly pulled back as we both laughed nervously, me of course pretending. Then I slowly leaned forward wanting to kiss him but got interrupted by my phone. Grrr! I should have turned it off. I ignored it and continued my move. “What are you doing?” Minho said startled. “And shouldn’t you read that message?” He continued. “But Minho? I thought you liked me.” Another message came in. “I do but not in that way.” “Why not! I’m perfect. I’m better than Key. That’s why I finished him of today so we wouldn’t be bothered with him for as long as we live!!!” I screamed. I hit my hand on my mouth as Minho’s face got shocked and his eyes went big. He stood up hitting his hands on the table. “You did what!!!” “No Minho I-” He cut me off.  “What. Did. You. Do.” He sounded so threatening that I didn’t dared to lie. I grabbed my phone in haste and read both messages. “He’s at the hospital now.” “He’s what??!!” “Mnho I did this for you.” “For me??!!” “What the heck is wrong with you!!” I looked around to see we got the attention of everyone in the restaurant. “We’re going to the hospital.” “We?” I said. Minho shot me a deadly glare. I quickly put the money on the table as Minho and I left.

Minho’s POV

Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Key! This is all my fault. I kept thinking of him so badly that I almost even ran a red light. I had to stay calm so I calmly breathed in and out. “What did you do to Key.” I said slowly. Sooyoung gulped and shifted uncomfortable. “Well.” I said raising my voice getting impatient. But on the other side I really didn’t want to know. “I…p-poi-poison-ed h-h-him.” My heart dropped to the ground. It felt like my organs we’re drowning. I couldn’t bring myself to say a word.

Onew’s POV

“What did you do?” “I send the culprit a message.” “So you do know who did this? Cause I swear if I see that person I’m going to make that person’s life miserable.” “Same goes for me.” Then finally the doctor came back with the results. Siwon and I stood up? “And doctor?” I said. “Well… we have already removed the poison from his body but it has infected some of his organs, which we gave him some medicine for. As regards his brain… he has a brain tumor that is growing rapidly. What we can do to treat this is by an operation. It’s okay… if you can pay it he will be alright.” A brain tumor? No! Not Key! Not my Key!!