The pain won’t go away

Teddy Bear

THIS IS A DOUBLE UDPATE SO GO TO CHAPTER 12!!!


 

Key’s POV

I woke up trying to remember what happened. My eyes we’re still heavy. And everything around me was white. Where was I? What happened? I darted my eyes through the whole room until I saw a figure. I couldn’t quite see who it was yet. “Key?” The voice sounded worried and fragile.  “Where am I?” I said barely audible. Then that person wiped away the bangs in front of my face. “You’re in the hospital but everything is going to be okay.” Then I saw two other figures come into the room. “So Key, you’re awake.” Probably the doctor. He sat next to me and began to examine me. My vision slowly got clearer. The doctor was a young man, probably in his mid-twenties. “My name is Dr. Chun, how is your head?” At that question I focused on my head and I started to feel a tremendous pain, so bad I squinted my eye shot. “Does it hurt?” I nod weakly. My eyes slowly darted to the two other people in the room. Siwon and… Minho. “Well Key for the headache just take some painkillers. If the pain stays for longer than 5 days, come back to the hospital right away.” I nodded. “So he’s free to leave?” Siwon asked. “Yeah but you should rest so only work at school. Make sure to take 2 pills a day. One in the morning after breakfast and the second after supper. You can get the pills at the information desk.” “Okay, thank you Dr. Chun.” He smiled and left the room.

After Siwon helped me to the car, Minho who wanted to help me but Siwon refused. we drove off to me and Minho’s house. Siwon stopped the car in front of the house and turned to look at me. “Key. I will call Onew to take care of you… since I have to take care of this boy here.” He said pointing at Minho. I nodded weakly not being able to talk because of the heavy pain. “And before I forget Minho is staying at my house. He won’t have any contact with you whatsoever. It’s better for you two not to see each other for some time.” I didn’t feel any slightest pain, nor did I feel sad hearing that. I was just trying to understand the words and fight against the pain. Minho seemed to notice my blank expression but I didn’t want to look at him, and I wasn’t intending to. “How is your head… is the pain bad?” Siwon asked. Again I just nodded. “Okay, than I’ll call Onew to come. Minho stay in the car and wait for me.” “I want to come.” Minho said pleading while looking at me. There came a firm NO from Siwon’s mouth as he led me inside. The pain in my head was so painful that even my tears fell.

Minho’s POV

Key. He didn’t even looked at me. My tears we’re threatening to fall. Well I can’t blame him can I? He looked so lifeless, and tired it was almost as if he was dead but alive. . . . He even had to got to the hospital because of me. Right now I just wanted to have Key in my arms but that won’t happen. After some time I saw Onew walking into my and Key’s house as he and Siwon greeted each other. Siwon then got into the car and drove us away. Took me away from Key…

Key’s POV

Onew hyung was taking good care of me since he arrived. I even managed to make a small smile even though he was doing all the talking and I was listening since it was till hard for me to talk. But still there was a part of me that kept thinking of Minho. After I took the painkiller, which was 4 hours ago the pain disappeared but now it’s back, stronger than ever. And yet again those damn tiring tears fell out of my eyes but I cried with no sound since coming from the hospital. “Key what’s wrong?” Onew asked worried. I pointed at my head and squinted my eyes shot at a sharp sting in my head. “Does it hurt? But you took your medicine.” I pointed to my teddy bear at the back of the living room. Onew went to grab it for me and gave it to me. I was holding it tight while I slowly put my head on his lap and drifting of too sleep. Forgetting the pain that won’t go away. But not forgetting Minho. 

 


DONE WITH THE TWO UPDATES. AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!! :D