I throw away everything you give me

Teddy Bear

 

Onew’s POV

I reached the school gate but Key was nowhere in sight. Maybe I should call him. I waited for his phone to go over but no answer. I sighed. Did he forgot me? I’ll just wait a little longer.

Key’s POV

“Ah! Minho let me go! You’re hurting me.” Minho was literally pulling me into the house and threw me on the ground. “Shut up!” I looked at his face and couldn’t see the Minho I fall in love with. I wanted to stand up but Minho pushed me to the ground again. “Take of your shirt!” Yelled Minho. “W…wae?” I said barely audible. “Do what I say!” “No! I’m not your slave! I’m your boyfriend!” “And that means we can have anytimeI want.” I widened my eyes but then I punched him in the face. He grabbed his nose. “What the heck! You freaking !” I stiffen and his words. He never called me ugly names like that. Minho stood up and punched me in the face, then he kicked on my back three times. He then pulled my hair dragging me across the living room trying to get us upstairs. “Stop it! It hurts!” I cried. “Just like you hurt my face! You stupid !”

Minho managed to get me in our room. I tried my best escape but then he would just hit me. The tears wouldn’t stop falling. I didn’t cry because of the pain but because of what Minho was doing to me. I kicked Minho of me and fell out of bed. I crawled to the door and as soon as I opened it, it closed. Again Minho punched me in the face, he got on top of me and began to strangle me. I tried to get loose as I gasped for breath. “M…min…ho, I c…an…. brea… can’t… breat…he.” I wasn’t quit audible and the pain was getting worse. “Shut up!” As soon as Minho’s contact to my neck loosened I coughed up blood. He stood up again. “Take off your clothes.” I shook my head weakly. Minho loosened his belt and hit me with it. A faint whimper escaped my mouth. “Take it off!” I met Minho’s eyes. “Why are you doing this?” “Your making my anger worse!” “You’re hurting me? You said you loved me. You don’t hurt the person you love.” Minho lifted his hand. I shielded myself ready for the pain but the pain didn’t come. I opened my eyes only to feel Minho’s hand on my cheek. W…w…what? W…why was he crying? Then I thought back about what Onew said to me. ‘But if you come to have any problems, I’m here for you.’  I hit his hand away as I kept hitting his chest. “I hate you Minho. I hate the teddy bear you bought for me! I hate the phone you bought for me and I hate this ring you gave me! I hate it all!” I took the ring of my finger throwing it at him. “I’m leaving you! You don’t love me! You never did!” I stood up ready to leave but Minho stopped me. “You’re not leaving me! I gave you so much things you can’t just leave me like this! And then where are you planning to go to?” There was a brief silence. “Don’t tell me it’s Onew!” “He doesn’t treat me like dirt as you do! He doesn’t hurt me and doesn’t call me ugly names.” Minho’s face was shocked first but then got blankly. He slapped me on my face. “Then leave. Go away! And don’t come back to me when things go bad.” Minho said cold and with that he left the room. I gathered some of my stuff and put it in my bag. I looked at the teddy bear and decided to take it with me.

Downstairs I wanted to leave as fast as I could but Minho stopped me again. “The teddy bear stays here. You hated it right?” I looked at him woeful. Now I regret saying I hate this teddy bear since I love it so much. It makes me think of him. I placed the teddy bear next to the trash on the ground giving Minho one last look and I left. I erased his number from the number one spot on my phone.

Hihi I want to thank my new subscribers!! Hope the story is good so far.