Chapter 8

Lost In You

Hey guys, I checked my chapters and i found out that i missed one of my chapters about Taeny
So,
'the meeting of Taeny' is also the new chapter so pls read that chapter too.
Thank you and here is the new update.
Sorry, my exam are near and busy with schoo so i won't be able to update quickly
But i'll try to update as much as i can.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Yoona walks out from her bedroom and headed to the dining room to get some water ‘cause she’s thirsty. Then she heard some maids talking.

“Poor Miss Yoona, she has to give her place of heiress to her adopted sister.”
“Yes, why did Mrs. Im give that place to her? You know she’s just adopted from somewhere and she just get abandon from her parents. Mrs. Im should give the CEO place to Miss Yoona.”
“You’re right. Miss Yoona will be very sad because Mrs. Im always treat Taeyeon as her real daughter.”
“Taeyeon is really a gold digger.”

Yoona can’t bear to listen anymore about what the maids say so she approaches them.

“You’re wrong.” Yoona said.

“Miss Im!” The maids were afraid.

“If I ever heard about you guys talking bad about Taeyeon-unnie, I will fire all of you, heard me?!”
“Ne, Miss Im.”
“And you should call Taeyeon-unnie with Miss. She’s the heiress of our family and also she’s my sister. Don’t ever say that she’s adopted. I will not forgive anyone of you if I heard you say that Taeyeon-unnie is adopted again. This is the first and last warning for you all.” Yoona said angrily and goes back to her room.

 

 

 

In a café,

“Hey Tiff!”
“Hey Jess! Here!”

“What took you so long?” Tiffany asked.
“Well, you know as usual I oversleep. Hee hee.” Jessica said.
“You shouldn’t sleep all the time you know.”
“I know. I sleep because I’m tired. I’m not like you. I’m working at my father’s company now. You, you’re just doing nothing. Spending your father’s money.”
“Hey, I’m the princess I don’t need to do anything.”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Jessica said.

 

 

“Hello?”
“Hey, Tae.”
“Yuri?”
“Yes, it’s me. Well, I wanted to tell you that mom allow me to go to Korea.”
“Really?!”
“Yes, it’s great, right?”
“It’s really great. I miss you. Yoona also miss you to.”
“I miss you two too.”
“So, when will you come?”
“I will come two days later. You know I should come fast before mom change her mind again.”
“Yeah, tell aunty that I will take care of you and don’t worry about you alone in Korea. And also tell her that I’m fine.”
“Okay, I will.”
“Bye bye. I’ll pick you up at the airport. Send the detail about your flight to my mail, okay?”
“Ok, bye bye.”

Yuri will come to Korea soon.
What will happen?
What do you think Yuri's character will be?

Comment & Subscribe please :)

My priority for updating of the fanfic will be 'Lost In Love'
and "Love or Hate (Sequeal of Fall in Love again)" Will be updated if i have more time.