Chapter 7 Meeting of Taengsic

Lost In You

Sorry for taking long to update :(
You know school works are always makes me busy
and it makes us not enough times to do others things because of many teacher's assignments and homeworks

hope you like my update

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days later, Taeyeon, Mrs. Im, her secretary and Taeyeon’s secretary are going to Jung head-enterprise for meeting.

“Hello Mrs. Im. Mr. Jung is waiting in the meeting room with Miss. Jung. Please follow me.” Mr. Jung’s secretary said and Mrs. Im nods.

 

In the meeting room,

“Mr. Jung, Mrs. Im and her daughter arrive.” His secretary said.
“Let them in.” Mr. Jung said.

 

“Bora-ah!” Mr. Jung said.
“Hi Yunho! You never change. Always loud.” Mrs. Im said. “Oh, this is my daughter Im Taeyeon.”
“Taeyeon?” Mr. Jung said with puzzle look at Mrs. Im, making an eye-contact by asking that IS-SHE-KIM-TAEYEON.

“I’ll talk with you later, let’s talk about work first.” Mrs. Im said.
“Oh, yes, this is my daughter Jessica Jung Sooyeon. She’s now the CEO of the company but I’m still handling the main cases. She’s going to work with your company. Jessi greets them.”

“Good morning, Mrs. Im. I’m Jessica Jung Sooyeon. You can call me Jessica.” Jessica said and shakes her hands with them.

“Good morning Jessica. Nice to meet you.” Mrs. Im said.
“Nice to meet you. I’m Im Taeyeon. You can call me Taeyeon.”

“Nice to meet you Taeyeon. I heard you’re going to handle this project.” Mr. Jung said and shakes his hand with Taeyeon.

“Yes, Mr. Jung. I’m new so please help me a lot.” Taeyeon said.

“Okay, let’s start our meeting.” Mr. Jung said.

 

They talk about two hours.

“Shall we have lunch together?” Mr. Jung said.
“That’s great. I think Taeyeon and Jessica should eat together somewhere. You guys need to know each other to be able to work comfortably.” Mrs. Im said.
“What about you umma?” Taeyeon asked.
“Well, I need some catch up with Yunho so we’ll be eat together while you two are eating together.”
“Are you okay with that Jessi?” Mr. Jung asked.
“Okay dad.” Jessica said. “Let’s go.”

Jessica and Taeyeon walk out from the meeting room.

 

 

Jessica POV

“So, Taeyeon, where do you want to eat?” I asked her coldly.

Aish! Why do I need to go with her? I felt something strange when I’m with her like when I’m together with my ex. But this time something feels strange. Why am I afraid? I shouldn’t fell for her. She’s appa’s friend’s daughter and I shouldn’t cheat on her even though we broke up. I still love her and I don’t feel anything to Taeyeon.

End of Jessica POV

“Jessica, Jessica, Jessica” *snap snap snap* Taeyeon keeps calling Jessica.

“Huh?” Jessica asked.
“Thank god, you’re still alive.” Taeyeon said.
“What?” Jessica asked in irritating tone.
“I’m just asking where are we going? You don’t need to get angry. I just came back to Korea few days ago and I’m not sure which place is good. So, choose the one you want.” Taeyeon said.
“Okay, let’s go to my favourite restaurant.” Jessica said and drives her car.

 

With Mr. Jung and Mrs. Im

“Is it the Taeyeon? Jaejeong’s daughter?”
“No, Yunho, she’s not. She’s my daughter.”
“I know you have only one daughter and her name is Yoona.”
“Well, when I went to America, I found her and adopted her. I don’t want Yoona feel lonely and Taeyeon is also orphan.”
“So, why did you named her Taeyeon? And you can also give birth another child.”
“I don’t want to get pregnant again, it’s tiring. And when I’m about to register her as my daughter, I found out about Jaejeong and his family’s death. That’s why I gave her named as Taeyeon as a farewell for Jaejeong.”
“Do you think I will believe this? I’m not gonna and I’m going to find out who Taeyeon really is.” Yunho said and walk out from the meeting room angrily.

 

‘I’m sorry Yunho. I cannot tell you the truth. I promise to Jaejeong that I won’t tell anyone until we know who the killer is.’ (Mrs. Im)

 

With Taeyeon and Jessica,

The two girls are eating their lunch.

“Do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend?” Taeyeon asked.
“Why should I tell you?” Jessica asked back.
“Well, if you don’t I can have a chance with you.” Taeyeon said bluntly.
“What?” Jessica said in shock.

“Well, you’re young and beautiful. I believe in love at first sight and I think I fall for you.”
“Think?” Jessica said. “Well, Taeyeon-sshi, you just think you fall for you. You’re not sure. Just think about it first.”

“I’m sure I like you. No, I mean I love you. Will you give me a chance?”
“I don’t know anything about you yet. We just met few hours ago. So, give me some time to get to know you. After that I will make my decision.” Jessica said.
“Okay, at that time, can we hang out?”
“Yes but just as a friend.” Jessica said. “Now, we need to finish our lunch. I have work to do.”
“Okay. But give me your phone number after that.” Taeyeon said and Jessica just nod.

Finally Taengsic meet.
How is it?

Please comment and subscribe *pouts*