Chapter 11

Lost In You

Just a short update
I don't know what to write and my mind is empty

 

At Jessica’s office,

“Hey Jessie.”
“What Tiff?” Jessica said still looking at her documents.

“Yah! Can’t you just give me some attention” Tiffany said angrily.
“Sorry Tiff but I seriously need to finish this work.” Jessica said but when she realizes Tiffany is sad by her action, she stops her work and sits next to Tiffany. “Okay, tell me.”

“I think I’m in love with someone.” Tiffany said and that make Jessica shocked.

“What?! Who?! Where do you meet?! When did you start falling for her?! How did you meet?! How long have you met with her?!”
“Yah! How can I answer if you ask so many questions?”

“Sorry, I was just surprised. So, who is that unlucky girl?”
“What?! You’re mean! Yes, I fell for a girl. I met her few weeks ago, you know our car accident.”
“What?! You said you hate that girl.”
“Yes, I hate her but few days ago I met her again and she’s not bad after all and at that time, I fell in love to her. I can’t get her out of my mind.”

“That’s great to hear Tiff. Finally you’re not a player anymore and going to be in a relationship.” Jessica said and Tiffany pouts.

“Hey, what about you Jessie, found anyone interesting?”
“I don’t know Tiff. I feel something when I’m with that girl but I’m not sure and I don’t want to get heartbroken again.”

“You know what Jessie, you should forget that jerk and try out with that girl.”
“I don’t know yet but don’t worry I’ll think about it.”

 

 

 

At Jessica’s office,

“Miss Jung, there’s someone who want to meet you but she hasn’t make any appointment and she said to me to ask you whether she can meet you or not.” Jessica’s secretary said.

“What’s her name?”
“It’s Kwon Yuri, Miss.” The secretary said and Jessica eyes widen. “Should I let her in Miss?”

“Told her I’m busy.” Jessica said.

“Yes, Miss.”

 

Jessica POV

Why are you coming back now? What do you want to do now? Do you want to make me suffer again? You know I’ve been suffering and I’m about to forget you and you just come back.

End of Jessica POV