Chapter 2 I will take care of you

Lost In You

Mrs. Im takes Taeyeon to her house.

……………………………………………………………………………………….

At Mrs. Im’s house,

A little girl is playing with her toys in the living room and one of the Ims’ maids is watching.

“umma” a little girl said when she saw her mother.

 “Yoona-ah, who do you think I bring?” Mrs. Im said and the little girl named Yoona try to see the person her mother is carrying is and realize the familiar face.

“unnie?” Yoona said.

Mrs. Im puts Taeyeon down.

“Taeyeon-ah, play with Yoona for a while, okay?” Mrs. Im said and Taeyeon just nod. “Yoona-ah, play with your unnie together, okay?”
“Eun.” Yoona said and comes towards Taeyeon and grabs Taeyeon hand and take her to the place she is playing.

Mrs. Im calls her maids to gather in one room. When all the maids are in the room, she said.

“Today from now on Taeyeon is going to stay with us and she’s my daughter now. Whenever anyone asks about Taeyeon tell them Taeyeon is my daughter, the Ims’ eldest daughter and Yoona is her younger sister, okay?” Mrs. Im said and the maids nod. “If anyone said Taeyeon is not her daughter, you’ll get fired and you won’t be able to get any other jobs, understand?”

“Ne.” The maids said.

“And treat Taeyeon as you treat to Yoona and don’t tell Taeyeon in front of or behind about her and she is an adopted child, arrasso?”

“Ne.”

“Any questions?” Mrs. Im asks.

“Mrs. Im, how old is Miss Taeyeon. I think we need to know.”
“Well, Taeyeon is one year older than Yoona.”
“Ne.”

“Okay, you all can go and work now.” Mrs. Im said and everyone leaves and goes to do their work. “Ji In!” Mrs. Im calls.

“You know the room in the upstairs that we prepare for Yoona’s cousins to stay.” Mrs. Im said and Ji In nods. “Clean and prepare for Taeyeon and that room will be Taeyeon’s room from now on. Asks other two maids to help you, okay?” Mrs. Im said and the maid left.

 

Mrs. Im walks back to the living room and smiles when she sees Yoona playing with Taeyeon happily.

 

Few days later, Mrs. Im brings Taeyeon and she makes a legal adoption on Taeyeon and changes her family name to Im.

Inside Mrs. Im’s car,

“Taeyeon-ah, from now on you’re my daughter and whoever asks your name tell them you’re Im Taeyeon, okay?”
“Ne, aunty Im.”
“Taeyeon-ah, can you call me umma. It’s okay, if you don’t want to.”
“Anni, it’s okay umma.”

“Taeyeon-ah, I will take care of you and if you have any problems or if you feel sad of something, tell me okay. And if you need help, tell me and I’ll help you. I’ll always be there for you and I will take a good care of you. Okay?”
“Ne, umma.”