Chapter 9 The Arrival of Yuri

Lost In You

At the airport,

“Hey tae!”
“Yuri!” Taeyeon runs towards Yuri.

 

“What? No hug to your cousin?” Yuri said with a sad face.
“Oh, come on Yuri.” Taeyeon said and hugs her.

“Let’s go. You’re staying at my house, right?” Taeyeon asked.

“No, Tae. I’m not. Mom said she bought an apartment for me.”
“Oh, okay.”
“Hey, even though I’m staying in an apartment, we can meet, right. Don’t be sad.”
“Your mom, she doesn’t like umma yet, right? That’s why she doesn’t let you stay at my house.”
“Tae, it’s nothing to do with your umma. I’m going to stay here and find a job here. That’s why umma bought me a house. I decided to stay here and I don’t want to give burden to aunty Bora.”
“What?! You’re going to stay here for long!”
“You don’t like it?” Yuri said in angry face.
“No, I like it. How did aunty Jiyeon let you live in Korea?”
“Well, I protest her. I said I want to live in Korea and if umma don’t agree, I won’t eat anything and I didn’t go out from my room. That’s why she agrees.”
“You’re bad. Come on, let’s go. I will take you to your apartment but you have to eat dinner at my house. Umma is cooking for you.”
“Really?”

The two girls walk out of the airport and went to Taeyeon’s car.

 

 

 

Yuri is now at her apartment, alone because Taeyeon leaves her and goes to her work and she will pick Yuri up at 6:00 pm.

Yuri is now laying on her bed.

 

“I wonder how she’s feeling for me. Does she still love me and miss me? I hope we can meet again, baby.” Yuri said sadly while looking at the picture she had taken with her girlfriend.

“You know, I still remember the reason we broke up.”

 

Flashback

“You cheat on me, Yuri!” ??? said. “You think I don’t know but I know, you always flirt with girls all the time and I pretend not to know. But this time, you break my limit!”
“No, baby. It’s just misunderstanding. I never cheat with anyone. Those girls are just flirting with me.”
“And you’re flirting with them too.”
“No babe. I never flirt with them.”

“You know what Yuri, we’re over! Don’t ever try to contact me again.” ??? said and leave Yuri alone in the apartment.

 

“Don’t worry, Yuri. She’s mad now. Tomorrow I’ll go to her apartment and she won’t be angry anymore.” Yuri said to herself and go back to her house.

But the next day when she goes to Jessica’s apartment, Jessica is gone. She leave Yuri and goes to another country, leaving Yuri alone with heart broken.

End of Flashback

“I will find you and I will get you back, babe. I want to be with you again.

Hey guys, sorry :(
I just finished my final exam few days ago
But I have to attend some courses again
Don't worry I'll update my stories when I have time.

Now, Yuri appears.
Who do you think will be Yuri's ex-girlfriend?

Please comment and subscribe :)