A woman who owns the world

Hidden String (Thousand Spectrum of Dreams)

 

Second day of spring, and nothing changes (and maybe never). Sleepy yet denial Yonghwa under the tree, and today a group of women with minimum clothes again talking behind him – about his lacks. His eye bags, his behavior to hum that they think not normal, almost everything. And Yonghwa doesn’t have any choice except try to doesn’t care. And he successed.

 

Almost sunset, and Yonghwa just get up from his place where he spent his time when he listen to humming which is synchro with song that usually he heard from radio, hum with – almost – perfect. Right behind the tree where he is now.

 

“A-anyone there? I-I mean…there?” his hoarse voice greet softly and sputtered, after uncounted how long he never has communication with – even one person. He keep silent in his place, and he is not sure his voice audible more than thirty centimeters only.

 

It stopped, “Uhm?” behind the big old tree, a girl turned with gentle smile. Her eyes reflect an unstoppable happiness, but Yonghwa still not moving from his place.

 

Yonghwa was created to doesn’t care about his environment, he was designed to pococurante because hundred of contempt, slur, and all of bad thing that always attached to him. He should go and ignore it.

 

But then he turned and returned a warm smile back. His ‘don’t care’ air suddenly evaporated, go with the wind and clouds.

 

Star powder started to flashing flirty, and Yonghwa stand up from his place to go back. Once more he’s smile to the girl that make his day, different–his eyes busy to observe all, and there he finds it, one name tag hang on her coat.

 

Oh, her name is Seo Joohyun

 

And then his mind goes sparkling like star above on the sky.

 

 

full credit: taree