Reborn

Hidden String (Thousand Spectrum of Dreams)

 

 

Jung Yonghwa is back to his loner life. Shortly, everything back to normal paced. He’s sure he hates Seohyun because left him till made him never be happy for more than three years.

 

Something different happens.

 

Yonghwa doesn’t afraid anymore to close his eyes. Yonghwa doesn’t afraid anymore to close his eyes. Although he never dreaming, he never has complaints about his sleep like what he felt before. His eye bags hung under his eyes are gone and his feelings is back as when he was born –

 

– but not with that tree. That tree is silent witness of Yonghwa’s laughing, crying, cursing and threatening in silence. That tree is silent witness of his affliction for three years. That tree is witness his disappointment toward Seohyun.

 

And Yonghwa would never forget it.

 

“….. Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?” a girl in short hair up to shoulder length with bright smile on her face as she greeted warmly. Without wait to his reply, she sit down beside Yonghwa who keep daydreaming. Her chubby check looks chubbier when she’s smiling. Yonghwa smiled awkwardly and let the girl sit by his side as she wipes her face which is sweating with her Maroon handkerchief.

 

Aware that Yonghwa stare at her intense, she gives her friendly smile once more, “You also sweating? Summer this year is nothing to match seems like the sun progressively down through the Earth's atmosphere right. Here, I happen to bring one more.” A Tosca handkerchief is handed to him and for a moment he is stupefied.

 

“…….can I?” Yonghwa asked back like a child, and person in front of him burst off reflexly.

 

“What is with you? Oh yeah, I’m Shin Hye, Park Shin Hye.” She stretched out her right hand, turn on the alarm of good greeting, once more, Yonghwa is stupefied, his body began to feel weak.

 

Far – far away from behind binoculars of Milky Way, clearly visible a pair of red thread wrapped around their hands. Yonghwa’s destiny returns. He has the right to be happy.

 

 

full credit: taree