Lie-Lie-Bye

Hidden String (Thousand Spectrum of Dreams)

 

Far, far away from behind the corner of space, Seohyun engross in play with binocular sky. Burden on her happened become lighter, except for her choice to let Yonghwa go, which was not possible to be refused anymore.

 

Soehyun and Yonghwa loved each other for more than two years, and at its peak when they will get married, Seohyun had an accident that could not be avoided – she was passed away and become an angel. Red string that wrapped their hand which should be broke after one of them pass away, but Yonghwa doesn’t want and can’t believe. And their fate hanging, no clear direction.

 

Yonghwa was amnesia and during that time he never been happy.

 

Seohyun doesn’t know that Yonghwa instead are never happy – he was not allowed to be happy during their string of destiny is still connecting each other in the different dimension, though invisible.

 

Seohyun knew Yonghwa’s condition where he was always insulted, scorned, condition where Yonghwa scared to close his eyes and felt hurt so much. Not that Seohyun was unwilling, but in the moment Seohyun cried because of the sadness that clot when she saw Yonghwa’s condition, her tears channelled through their thread of destiny and became an infinite pain – in the end, Yonghwa suffering. And Seohyun doesn’t know what should do.

 

She came back to the earth to make Yonghwa remember that she left him in suffering alone, so then Yonghwa hates her, with that their tread will be broken, the curse is disappear, and Yonghwa can be back to happy though without her. She knows, Yonghwa’s life is still long, and Yonghwa suffered for long time already.

 

Yonghwa still cannot remember  everything completely, his hatred just along his memory about the departure of Seohyun which was so sudden, without remember that Seohyun was die.

 

 

I’m sorry I lied, I really am.

Bye-bye, Yonghwa, have a nice love.

Sincerely with love, Seo Joohyun.

 

full credit: taree