Refraction

Hidden String (Thousand Spectrum of Dreams)

 

“Hi, Yonghwa, how are you?” Seohyun greeted with her special voice in between sparkling powders which are covered her.

 

“I’m fine. I thought I would never see you again.” Yonghwa breathed weakly, “What else?”

 

“I’m sorry for made you suffer for this three years, and so sorry for left you. If I can back, I’ll back, but I can’t. I went too far away, and you wouldn’t reach me.”

 

Yonghwa doesn’t reply, his eyes become bleary, glimpse of shadow bring him to the moments of three years ago, and his tears ready to flowing down.

 

“No. Don’t. You have been suffering for this far, but now you can smile once again. Don’t waste your chance. Your new destiny is waiting. I just wanna excused myself to go.”

 

 

                                                                          —

 

 

Yonghwa woke up from a dream with sweat that not stop running down on his face. He tried to touch his chest, there’s thump thump thump—part of his heart are back. And the rest is still locked, half of his heart still loves Seohyun.

 

But his destiny is still waiting. Shin Hye is still waiting. Their tree is waiting.

 

 

full credit: taree