Magic, Love and Wings

Hidden String (Thousand Spectrum of Dreams)

 

Future is not theirs to be determined.

 

Being met again for the second time for Yonghwa and Seohyun is once more was fated under Yonghwa’s Willow tree – their tree, the tree which is being a warm roof in the winter and clement in the summer – the cosy roof for Yonghwa; place to shared smile and happiness though not explosive like what people do.

 

Today, there is one thing that make Yonghwa even more does not concern toward people’s scorn.

 

Once again, Seohyun sit down under her Willow’s tree – exactly beside Yonghwa who lay down to savour the sky view. She keep gives a smile as warm as sun and gaze don’t-worry-everything-will-be-fine.

 

“For the first time we sit side by side after the hundredths days felt lonely under the same sky and tree.” Seohyun chuckled softly and nodded, “avoid people who try to use me.”

 

“People said, I have a pair of miraculous eyes. I can see colouring threads which wrapped people’s hands, and anytime I found two people have the same thread colour, they were fated to each other.”

 

“Wow,” Yonghwa’s respond shortly instead of any other long astonished phase

 

Seohyun chuckled, then continue, “but I couldn’t see mine.”

 

Yonghwa nodded softly, “It is good,“ he coughed once, “will be more fun through the days full of mystery.”

 

Not like me, could not even have a dream. He said to himself

 

Seohyun nodded, her gaze sidetracked to the sky

 

“There is sky which observes you,” she said softly, followed by Yonghwa’s special smirk. A moment later Yonghwa feels warm on his hand, Seohyun hold his hand tightly, “So, I’m Seohyun.”

 

Yonghwa giggled retrace that he knew Seohyun’s name since the first time they met, but he still reply, “Jung Yonghwa.”

 

For some moment, Yonghwa assume that what was happened on that day is just a piece of his dream that missed. And he forgets what had been he experienced.

 

But not for Seohyun. Seohyun just didn’t tell him one thing, which she also does not see any thread wrapped on Yonghwa’s wrist – but she can read Yonghwa’s mind.

 

Once, twice, three and countless how many time they met; their conversation ended, Yonghwa felt like his mind was penetrated by dream powders. Dream that he should can’t remember anymore.

 

 

full credit: taree