Summary

Hidden String (Thousand Spectrum of Dreams)

Once Upon A Time, a girl named Seohyun has special ability, she can see strings wrapped on people’s wrist, and anyone who have the same color, and then they are to be together.

 

Seohyun has found a mate with red string wrapped on his wrist, a guy named Yonghwa—eventually, they were almost inseparable for two years. And the peak, when they were going to marry, something bad happened to Seohyun. She had an accident, and her life was couldn't be saved.

 

The connection of the red string which wrap should be broken when one of them go to other dimension, but it was different with Yonghwa. He did not let go—even wouldn’t believe that Seohyun was die. Finally the red spring which wrap their wrist just disappear, and its connection become unclear.

 

Seohyun who were died was incarnate into an angel, and always watching Yonghwa in any condition. Yonghwa was lost his memories due to frustration, and his life become leaden. While the string still connecting his destiny with Seohyun, though he didn’t remember who Seohyun is. He only dreamed once, and when he woke up he couldn’t remember it anymore.

 

Was found by Seohyun that when a string still connected between a couple who is already in different dimension, then one of the couple will get a punishment or curse.

 

And it was true, Yonghwa was not allowed to had a dream, Younghwa was not allowed to smiling and he was not allowed to life in happiness – as long as the string was still connected.

 

Seohyun was always observe behind the sky line, her tears which fell down become a misery mercilessly for Yonghwa. Seohyun felt sad, because of her Yonghwa became like that, and then she was deciding to come back to the earth, looking the way for Yonghwa to let her go, to break their string of destiny and Yonghwa be free from the curse – in order to give back the happiness to Yonghwa.

 

Due to the Seohyun presence, Yonghwa’s dream spectrums which never be remembered appear in the chain of everlasting puzzle which form an array of missing dream. When his half memories was back, Yonghwa thought that Seohyun left him without a trace, and he hated her. String of destiny was broke, coonection between Yonghwa and Seohyun was disappearing and Yonghwa was free from the curse.

 

 Yonghwa just remember the whole stories he and Seohyun went through after he dreamed meet again with Seohyun, and he got his new destiny, a beautiful yet boyish woman, Park Shin Hye. The new destiny was formed, but half of Yonghwa’s heart still locked for Seohyun existent though it was abstract.

 

Yonghwa has a happiness live with his new destiny, Park Shin Hye, while half of his heart still locked for Seohyun. Their broken string of destiny was connecting their other part, which is their hearts. Yonghwa would be hurt anytime he remembers about Seohyun, string of destiny was already wrapped their hearts and can’t be disconnected. The only bidder he can use to bear the hurt he felt is happiness, because of how much he missed Seohyun – she wouldn’t be back, Seohyun will still always observes him anytime – minutes, seconds, flash of light and the wind blows.

 

Yonghwa’s love for Seohyun and Shin Hye are the two different love.

 

Love for the destiny and love which was destined.

 

 

full credit: taree

click here