Epilogue

Hidden String (Thousand Spectrum of Dreams)

Autumn is the most romantic season other than spring. Hundredth days past and tree leaves gonna regeneration become a new tree, old age and new generation. The leaves are already brown falling from the tree, fall on the top of Yonghwa’s head casually.

“So, Shin Hye, will you marry me?”

Seohyun-ah, will you marry me?

Yonghwa hide his hand behind his body, and right after Shin Hye nodded, he put a crown made of leaves that had fallen on her head. And Yonghwa promised will no longer waste the opportunity to smile.

I’m smiled for Shin Hye, also for you

An old leaves fall past Yonghwa’s ear, whispering the sweet words from celestial angel who also being happy,

Yes, I will.

Again—again—again, far away from every corner of the earth, space and galaxy, Seohyun observe Yonghwa’s happiness. If the half of Yonghwa’s heart  is still locked for her, then every part of Seohyun’s heart was locked for Yonghwa since a long lime.

Love doesn’t count time, presence and even dimension.

Thread of destiny between Yonghwa and Seohyun was broke, but it will wrap other part of them again, their feelings. There are always a pain hit him anytime he remembers about Seohyun, he had found the antidote. The most beautiful antidote.

This is happiness—though without Seohyun­—as long as he’s breath.

 

 

full credit: taree