A man who forgets the world

Hidden String (Thousand Spectrum of Dreams)

The first spring day, a light breeze blowing from southeast.

 

First summer day, thousand of days Jung Yonghwa spent his day under the willow tree – shade, large and sturdy stems, fresh green leaves and lush. Overarching his figure from sky and burning sun. He is a loner, and almost everyone who sit beside him immediately leave, even sometime sneering abject.

 

Nothing odd from his figure, he – Yonghwa, can belong to handsome guy who every days come to park just to spending his time under his favorite tree while whistling and daydreaming, sometimes – one tenth chance he spend to smiling to himself, accompanied by wind.

 

And he is—actually normal.

 

Same as God creating heaven and hell, two greatest masterpieces ever, is created beyond the human ability limit thinking, Yonghwa was born with some surplus and lack which is make his life as human. Is awarded handsome face and euphonious voice is not enough to become perfect. Every time, under his eyes is visible a pair of large black eye bags, and exhausted aura that cannot away from his eye sight. Yonghwa has severe insomnia. People who look at him always afraid, sometimes disgusted by his act that always laughing by himself in certain time – where is actually he tried to be cheerful, a word that always can be felt by every human in this world.

 

They don’t know that Yonghwa has insomnia because he is himself afraid to close his eyes. They don’t know that Yonghwa is haunted by nightmare which always torture him when he wanna sleep.

 

And the worst thing that happened, only once he had a beautiful dream and he cannot remember it.

 

 

full credit: taree