Knight In Shining Armour?

Love: An Unpredictable Destiny

After a long and hectic day at the hospital, Lee Na was ready to go home. She packed her belongings and bid the staff goodbye before heading outside.

“Hmm, should I cook or, buy?” she mumbled while looking for a taxi. “Well, I’m really tired. I think I should buy.” She nodded to herself as a taxi stopped in front of her.

After buying her favourite dish, she head out to go home. “I’ll take the shortcut. It’s much faster this way.” She said as she walked towards the direction of a dark and rather quite alley.

She had to admit it was scary and dangerous but it’s the fastest way to get back home. The alleyway ended up at the main road near her house so she could easily get a taxi back home.

Suddenly, she felt as if someone was following her and turned around to look. But she could see nothing other than a few cars parked beside the building. Still getting suspicious, she fasten her pace and broke into a run.

“Where exactly do you think you’re going babe?” a stranger popped out in front of her.

She turned around to run but was blocked by another stranger, this one was holding a knife in his hand. “Shut up if you want to live. Hand me your money now!” he pointed the knife towards her.

“No!” Lee Na yelped, clutching tightly to her purse.

“Give me that or I’ll kill you!!” the man behind her shouted.

“No! HELP!!” she yelled with all her might.


[Yunho POV]

I was walking around at night trying to explore the place. It’s very beautiful at night with the lights and all. Since it’s night, I don’t have to wear my disguise anymore but Sang Hyun insisted for me to at least wear the glasses. Well, I don’t mind. I love glasses anyway.

HELP!!

I walked further and passed a dark alley when I heard a voice crying for help. It’s a girls voice, she seemed in danger. Hmm, should I go check it out? But it’s not my business… yah Yunho! Someone’s in trouble and you should help!

I ran towards the voice and found a girl surrounded by two scary looking men. One of them had a knife pointed towards her. They were trying to rob her!

“Yah! Get away from her! What are you guys doing?!” I shouted sternly in English, trying to at least scare them away. Yeah, I’m not really good in English but I’m not bad either.

“What now?!” one of them turned to face me. “It’s none of your business!” he yelled in what I guessed as Malaysian language. I couldn’t understand what it meant but I could tell he was telling me to leave them alone.

“I said let her go.” I spoke firmly while giving them my death glares. My hands were already clenched into tight fists.

“Don’t mess with us! You tourist!” the other one warned in English. Oh, now I understood him. Hmmph, like I’m scared at that face.

“Why don’t you fight someone your own size?!” I dared them as I can see the girl was looking very scared.

“Are you challenging us?” they laughed out loud. What was wrong with this people? Do I look like I’m joking?

“What does it look like I’m doing?” I scoffed. My Gwangju Street Fighter self was kicking in. I’m ready for a fight.

“Why you! Get him!” both of them charged at me.

With my quick dodging skills, I managed to avoid all attacks from them and gave them a few kicks and punches. One of them stumbled backwards when the other one suddenly jumped on my back. I threw him towards stacks of empty boxes in one corner. Huh, that was easy.

I turned around and asked the girl. “Are you alright miss?” she slightly nodded in response.

I walked towards her when she suddenly screamed in English. “Watch out! Behind you!”

Before I could turn around, I felt something sharp cutting through my upper left arm. I groaned in pain as I felt blood gushing out of the wound. I faced him and punched him square in the face as he fell unconscious on the ground. Just when I thought it’s over, the man I threw earlier tried to hit me with a wood. I blocked it with my injured arm while my right arm snatched the wood from him and hit him back in return.

“Are you okay sir?” the girl asked as I fell on my knees.

“Hey! I’m not finished with you!” the bad guys yelled.

Urgh! These guys were really pissing me off. I grabbed the girl’s hand and pulled her with me as we ran for our lives. 

We ran until we ended up at a dead end. I looked around a saw a small dark corner and thought quickly. I dragged her along and we hid in the corner. There was not much space as I pulled her waist closer and squeezed inside.

[Lee Na POV]

The man who helped me dragged me with him and we hid in the corner. He pulled my waist closer to him as I my back bumped to his broad chest. We were technically squeezed inside the corner, as there was not much space.

“Argh!! Where are you!” the bad guy yelled as they approached the dead end.

We both gulped hard and held our breath. After a few minutes, they left. Whew, that was close. My waist was still tightly wrapped around his arms as we were still standing in the awkward position.

“Uhm, I think it’s safe now.” I told him.

He spoke English earlier and I knew he’s a foreigner. Thank goodness he came to help otherwise, I don’t know what might happen to me. I have to thank him but now I thought I’d better see his condition as he was injured earlier.

“Are you okay sir?” I asked.

He didn’t answer me instead he groaned in pain and fell on his knees. Omo! I’d better bring him to hospital quick. “Let’s go to the hospital.” I helped him up on his feet.

“No… not the hospital… please…” he pleaded. What’s wrong? He’s badly injured and I can’t possibly leave him like that.

“But sir, you’re badly injured.” I tried to reason with him.

“No please… anywhere but the hospital…” he begged. Sigh, looks like I don’t have much choice. I’ll just have to bring him back home.

“Uhm, ok. But first let’s get out of here.” I helped him walked and went to hail a taxi.

[end of POV]


next chapter is up~! enjoy~! subscribe & comment <3