My Vacation In... Malaysia?

Love: An Unpredictable Destiny

“Are you ready Yunho-ah?” his friend, Kim Sang Hyun asked, tapping his shoulders.

Yunho was busy text messaging s. “Are you sure I’m doing the right thing?” he looked up from his phone.

“Of course, you need a little break. I mean, when will there be a time like this again?” Sang Hyun suggested.

“But, I…” he hesitated.

Truth was, he wanted to spend a vacation somewhere nice with his friend cause DBSK rarely got a vacation like this and Sang Hyun suggested they go to Malaysia because he always wanted to go there.

“The rest of the guys went for a vacation somewhere nice or their hometown. All of them are enjoying themselves and you should too.” Sang Hyun said as he picked out their suitcase.

“But, why Malaysia? There are lots other countries in Asia.” He asked looking around the airport.

It was rather quite as everyone was minding their own business. Last time DBSK came to Malaysia, they had to go through a sea of fans with the help from polices and bodyguards.

“Because, it’s one of the best. I mean last time you came, you didn’t get to spend much time looking around. Right? Besides, I’m a hundred percent sure you’re going to love it here.” He assured. “The best part about it is that no one knows we’re here.” He reminded.

“Alright, let’s enjoy our time there. Fighting!” Yunho smiled, punching his fist in the air.

“Fighting!” Sang Hyun followed suit.


Meanwhile, at a hospital in Malaysia there’s a pandemonium going on as a nurse was running to get a doctor. She saw a young doctor standing by the receptionist, signing a few papers.

“Dr Shim, there’s an emergency! Mr Lee’s heartbeat is unstable!” the nurse informed the doctor while breathing heavily.

“When did it happen?” the woman called Dr Shim Lee Na asked as she hurried towards the ward of her patient.

“Just now. I was about to give him his medicine when his body shook uncontrollably.” The nurse explained as they arrived at the ward and entered.

“Hurry up. We have to place him in the ICU.” Dr Shim ordered as she was checking her patient’s condition.

A few minutes later, with expected efficiency, the patient managed to be saved. “Good job Dr Shim.” A staff complimented.

She smiled while fixing her glasses. “I can’t do it without your help. Thank you.”

Shim Lee Na is a 24 years old doctor working at a hospital in Malaysia. She’s a Korean who migrated to Malaysia for work to gain more experiences. She’s been there for about two years already and she loved it there. The reason why she chose to be a doctor is because she loves interacting with people and helping those in need. Everybody knows her and likes her, she even has a nickname ‘Dr Angel’ that was given by the staffs there.

“Noona!” A high-pitched voice squealed, tugging on her white doctor’s robe.

She looked down and smiled at the little boy. “Hi, Daniel. What are you doing out here by yourself?”

“To look for noona!” the boy exclaimed. Since she’s Korean, all the kids there called her in Korean.

She picked up the boy and pinched his chubby cheeks. “Aigoo~ you’re soo cute. Let’s go or your parents will be worried.” She smiled as she walked to the boy’s ward.

While walking through the waiting area, Daniel beamed and pointed excitedly towards the TV there. “Noona, look! It’s DBSK!” the boy squeaked.

She looked up at the TV and smiled. Indeed it’s DBSK at channel 8. It’s about their latest news. They will be having a vacation for about a week and nobody knows where they’ll be going for vacation.

“Wouldn’t it be great if they spend their vacation here in Malaysia?” Daniel suggested.

“Yeah it would be great.” Lee Na agreed. Being a DBSK fan herself, she was silently hoping to meet them in person.

“And noona can met U Know Yunho hyung!” he shouted while beaming.

Lee Na quickly covered his mouth upon hearing her favourite DBSK member’s name. “Shh….not too loud. People can hear you.” She whispered.

“But I know you want to.” Daniel pouted.

“I was hoping for the same thing.” She chuckled. “But, I doubt he would come here.”

“Don’t worry noona. Something tells me you’ll meet him very soon.” The boy smirked. “You have to trust me cause I’m psychic!”

“Aish, araso.” She chuckled while ruffling his hair and continued walking.


“You settle down and unpack first.” Sang Hyun said as Yunho opened his hotel room. “Then we’ll go for lunch.”

“Ok.” He smiled and entered. He slumped himself on the bed, sighing heavily. Yunho took out his phone and dialled Jaejoong’s number. After a few rings, he picked the call.

“Yoboseyo? Yunho-ah why?” Jaejoong asked as soon as he answered.

“Nothing, just want to tell I’ve arrived safely.” He smiled, stood up and walked over to the balcony.

“Safely? Where exactly are you?” he asked, since Yunho didn’t tell him where he went for vacation. “You didn’t tell me anything.”

“Oh, yeah. I forgot. I’m in Malaysia now.” He told, leaning on the balcony while watching the bustling city and traffic. His room was located on a quite high floor of the hotel. So, he was able to see almost every part of the city.

“Malaysia? Yah! That’s unfair, I want to go to!” Jaejoong yelped on the other side of the phone. “Who’re you with? Are you alone?”

“Sorry I didn’t tell earlier. I’m with Sang Hyun. He suggested this.” He said. “Maybe we’ll come here again next time. The five of us.” He promised as he walked back inside the room.

“Ok, don’t forget to buy us souvenirs! And lots of them!” Jeajoong sighed. “The guys are so going to be mad at you if they found out about this.”

Yunho chuckled as he picked up his bag and placed it on the bed. “Ok, fine. I’ll bring home a palm tree for Junsu for sure. Well, I got to go now. Call you later.”

“Bye, take care.” Jaejoong yelled through the phone while waving his hands frantically even though Yunho couldn’t see it. His sister stared at him weirdly.

Yunho took his things one by one out of his bag and put them away carefully. After he finished unpacking, he went to the bathroom for a nice hot bath.


“Ready?” Sang Hyun asked.

“Um, are you sure about this?” Yunho asked fixing his fake moustache and wig.

Since he’s a celebrity and is quite famous in Malaysia, Sang Hyun suggested him to wear a disguise in case someone might recognize him. He had a fake moustache, a wig and a big pair sunglasses on.

“Haha! You looked funny!” Sang Hyun roared with laughter at the sight of Yunho in disguise.

“Yah! This is not a vacation then, if I have to wear a disguise.” Yunho yelped, trying to take off the wig and moustache.

“Then, what kind of disguise should it be?” Sang Hyun asked holding onto his stomach. “People will surely recognize you without any.”

“You did say that no one knew I’m here. So, I’m safe.” He pouted while fixing his messed up hair because of the wig.

“Ok, we’ll try another disguise. Uhm, how about this?” Sang Hyun held up a big pair of thick-rimmed glasses in front of him.

“You want me to be a geek?” Yunho said, in an unbelievable tone while pointing to the two items in front of his face.

“No, well yes. But to make it sound nicer, we’ll call it ‘genius fashion’. How’s that sound?” He suggested.

“Oh, Araso.” He nodded with a frown. “Hurry up I’m hungry.”


again~ this plot is given by my reader. characters, venue, timeline all by her. so i just followed what she requested added with my touches XD what do you think? <3