Touring Guide

Love: An Unpredictable Destiny

 

After getting ready, Yunho went downstairs to look for Lee Na with the breakfast tray in his hand. He went in the kitchen and placed it in the sink. Lee Na walked in a few minutes later.

“Oh, Yunho-sshi… you shouldn’t have to. You’re injured. I was going to get it from your room.” She said while motioning Yunho to sit down.

“It’s okay. I can do it myself. Besides, it’s getting better.” He assured her.

“I can’t make a guest work. You should rest.” She said while taking out her doctor’s kit from yesterday. “I have to take a look at the wound.” She politely asked.

“So, are you really a doctor?” Yunho asked as Lee Na carefully tend to his wound. He doesn’t really now what to ask.

“Yes, I work here for almost 2 years now.” She replied.

“Oh I see… don’t you ever miss Korea?”

“Always… I wish I could go back. I really miss my family. I didn’t really get to see them much.” She answered in a hint of sadness.

Two years living in a foreign country really is challenging for her. She still remembered vividly the first time she ever set foot in Malaysia. People were all so friendly towards her. She felt at home instantly.

“But Malaysia is like my second home now. I have a family here too.” She smiled to herself.

Family? Does this means… she’s married? I hope not… Yunho felt a little disappointed.

He knew it’s too early and fast since he just knew her last night, but he was starting to like Lee Na. Call him crazy. Who knows it may be love at first sight?

“Uhm, what do you mean by family? Are you…” he guessed.

“My friends, neighbours, patients and staffs at the hospital. They treat me like a family.” Lee Na stated as she finished replacing a new bandage for his wound. “There all done!” she exclaimed happily.

Yunho stared at his wound in admiration. “Wow, you really are a skilful doctor. You did it very fast and I didn’t even feel the pain.”

“Thanks. But don’t move it too much. I know you can still feel the pain.” She advised.

“Ok.” He nodded like a little kid and made Lee Na chuckled. “Lee Na-sshi… can I ask you something?” he questioned.

“Sure, what is it?” she smiled as she took a seat beside him.

“Do you… have… a boyfriend?” he stuttered. He doesn’t know why he asked that question, but something inside him told him that he have to know the answer.

“Uhm, why do you ask?” she asked curiously.

Seriously, it’s really weird to have your favourite idol to ask you that question. It almost seemed like he liked her. But Lee Na knew it’s impossible, so she just shrugged off the thought.

“Nothing, just asking. Well, do you?” he asked again, almost demanding.

She smiled to herself before answering. “What do you think? Do I… or do I not?” she questioned.

“Hey, I’m the one who asked you that question… you should answer it.” he pouted.

He unconsciously showed a different side of him to her. Something he usually doesn’t with new people he met. It means he was really comfortable around her.

“But well… I think you do?” he guessed nevertheless.

Lee Na chuckled at his cuteness. “Aww… you’re so cute! I can’t believe I’m seeing it live now.”

“Yah, just answer it will you?” he pouted even more as he was silently trying to hide his smile. Yay! She thinks I’m cute! I know I am!

“Yeah… I don’t have any. I’m looking for a Korean man of course. After all, I am Korean.” She smiled and blushed.

“YES!” Yunho yelped happily while Lee Na was eying him weirdly. “I-I m-mean… oh I see.” He nervously chuckled.

“So, you’re here for a vacation right? How’s Malaysia to you?” she asked while cleaning up the table and placing the kit back into the cabinet.

“It’s really beautiful, but I haven’t been to a lot of places yet. I’ve just been here for three days.” He complimented.

“Tell you what. Since you’re here, how about I give you a tour around? It’s the weekends and I’m not working today.” Lee Na suggested hopefully.

“Sure, I’d love to have a personal Korean tour guide. It’s free right?” he enquired with puppy eyes.

“Of course it is. It’s the least that I can do to thank you for saving me.”

“So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” he pumped his fist in the air.


 

Lee Na brought him sight seeing to all the interesting places around town. Along the tour, Yunho couldn’t help but to steal a few glances at her. He had a cap and a pair of sunglasses on. Lastly, they decided to go to the mall to buy some clothes for Yunho.

“Can you help me choose?” Yunho asked Lee Na.

“Huh? Are you sure? I mean I don’t know how to dress celebrities.” She responded shyly.

“Don’t worry. I have a feeling you have a great sense of style.” He assured her.

Lee Na nodded and began helping him to pick out a few outfits. “Uhm, how about this one?” she held up a black shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans.

“Do you think it’s good?” he asked.

“I like it. You can wear it with a jacket. It’ll look nice.” She assured him while nodding a few times.

After they had finished buying the clothes, they decided to go window-shopping. “Aww… How cute!” Lee Na smiled and pointed to a big brown teddy bear as she walked past a teddy bear shop.

“You’re like a little kid.” Yunho laughed at her childish actions.

“No, I’m not.” she pouted her lips cutely.

“See what I mean?” Yunho teased while pinching her cheeks. He couldn’t help it. She was too cute to be ignored. Lee Na blushed pink at his touch.

“Let’s go buy some ice cream,” Yunho suggested with a smile. “Do you know a place where they have good ice cream?”

It was getting dark but Lee Na had no chance to reply, Yunho had already started walking. After a few minutes of walking, they stopped in front of a large Baskin31Robbins ice cream shop. “We’re here!” she announced while Yunho smiled excitedly.

“Wah… ice cream galore…” Yunho eyes widened as they walked into the shop. “What flavour do you want?” Yunho nudged her as she raised her eyebrows in confusion. “My treat.” He explained.

“Uhm… chocolate.” Lee Na chose.

“One chocolate and one vanilla please.” Yunho ordered as he scanned the menu. “Smells nice right?” Yunho asked while the waiter was scooping ice cream for them. Lee Na nodded while taking in the sweet scent.

“Here.” Yunho handed her the ice cream while he paid for them. “I saw a nearby park we can go to.” He smiled while taking in her hand and pulling her with him.

Lee Na just let him drag her as she stared at their intertwined hands in shock. Yunho may haven’t realise it, but she felt as if he’s acting like Lee Na was his girlfriend. She blushed slightly pink at the thought.

They took a seat on one of the benches and happily ate their ice creams. The atmosphere was silent for a moment as both of them were thinking on how to start a conversation.

“Lee Na-sshi, are you a fan of DBSK?” Yunho asked curiously.

Lee Na smiled brightly and nodded while her ice cream. “Dae, ever since you debuted.”

“Oh really? That’s cool. Uhm… thanks.” He complimented. “Who’s your favourite member?” he asked while scratching the back of his head shyly. That was the question he wanted to ask her the most.

Lee Na widened her eyes at his question and blushed slightly. She didn’t know what to answer. Should she tell him the truth? But it would be very embarrassing. She gulped hard before answering.

“Uhm… it’s… Yunho-sshi…” she stuttered uncomfortably and looked away from him. Yunho grinned widely and clenched his fist in triumph, knowing that she favoured him.

“Really? Ehem… thanks.” He replied as she turned back to face him and smiled awkwardly. All of a sudden, Yunho chuckled as soon as she turned around.

“What?” Lee Na asked, confused by his laugh.

“You’ve got ice cream on your face.” Yunho laughed. She went red trying to wipe the ice cream off her face, but he kept laughing because she missed it. “Here.” Yunho mumbled as he wiped it off from the corner of her lips with his thumb.

“Thanks.” Lee Na smiled shyly as she felt heart racing. She had a strange feeling inside of her that she couldn’t explain.

From afar, they could hear a few whispers from a few girls walking nearby. “Aww… that is so sweet. I wish I had a boyfriend too.”

Lee Na blushed again and bit her lip in embarrassment while Yunho just smiled at her sheepishly. Both of them didn’t feel angry at all, instead they were silently hoping in their hearts that it would be true. It was pretty unpredictable but they were seriously starting to like each other more as the seconds passed by.

updated~ please do enjoy~ i'd move to hear comments too~! <3