First Kiss

Love: An Unpredictable Destiny

 

A few days have passed by and Yunho enjoyed every single minute of the time he spent with Lee Na. He couldn’t explain it, but he felt just right being with her. He felt as if he had known her his whole life and he’s very comfortable with it. Sometimes he felt like he was slowly falling for her.

Lee Na on the other hand couldn’t believe it herself. She had always been a fan of DBSK and especially Yunho, but the feeling she had when she’s around him now was different than just a normal fan girl feeling. Her heartbeat increased every time he’s near her. She couldn’t explain them well because she was confused herself.

[Lee Na's POV]

“Yunho-sshi, I’ll be at the store across the road if you need me.” I told him as he smiled and nodded.

I walked across the road carefully as the lights went red. After I’ve finished buying the things I needed, I went back to where he was. Suddenly, I heard a loud screeching noise probably a few metres away from me. I didn’t look at the direction of the noise as I felt whatever I’m about to face was not good. I braved myself to look to my left and to my horror; a black car rode right towards me really fast! 

It was getting closer... and closer... and closer… but my feet were stuck to the ground! I was too scared and immobilized! My mind was telling me to move and run away from the middle of the road, but my fear was much too strong to even make me flinch.

From afar, Yunho saw me and yelled. “Watch out!”

He then quickly ran over to me and pulled me towards him by my arm. He came just in time before the car could hit me and it drove right past us. Whew, I was safe. I breathed heavily, trying to calm my rapid heartbeats. Then, I realised I bumped to Yunho and was now wrapped around his arms.

W-what? How did it… I suppressed the urge to yelp in shock. We were sort of hugging, except Yunho was protecting me. He had his arms around my shoulder and his chin rested on top of my head. It felt so warm, and cozy being in his arms. Somehow I… liked it…

I blushed madly as he loosened his hug and looked down at me while staring deep into my eyes. I felt my heart skipped a beat and my breath caught in my throat. Having those charming dark brown eyes staring down at me, sure made me hyperventilate like crazy. But I tried to keep my composure.

“Are you okay?” he asked in a concerned voice.

I nodded slightly as I was tongue tied to speak. “You should be more careful.” He mumbled with his deep, soothing voice that managed to calm me down.

I nodded again and thanked him. I heard him sighed heavily as he pulled me back into his embrace. I didn't let go of him though; I wanted this moment to last even if it's for a few more seconds.

For a few minutes we just stood there, sort of hugging each other. His manly arms were so comfy. His body was fit, I could feel it and his arms were muscular; but somehow comfortable to lean on. I felt really safe in his arms. Like nothing in this world could pull me away from him and nothing would happen to me if I stayed in his arms. They were comfortable, safe and full of love.

I finally let out a low sigh and pulled away. “I-I think we s-should be going home now…” I mumbled as he agreed and grabbed my left hand while pulling me with him. I stared at our intertwined hands as he gave a reassuring smile.


 

Since the hugging incident occurred, I’ve been pretty silent around him. We were still close as we used to be, but there’s an awkward atmosphere in the air every time we’re close. Was it only me or I was starting to have a special feeling towards Yunho?

No, that’s impossible… I mean… he’s just an idol to me. But… what exactly am I feeling right now? Argh! My head hurts every time I thought about it. I thought I’d better stay away from him… don’t be too close. Yes, that’s a good idea. But Yunho looked like he could sense it. Well… I’ll just shrug it off.

“Lee Na-sshi… I’m bored. Why don’t we go to the park nearby?” he pleaded to me with those adorable puppy eyes of his as he walked to the kitchen.

I looked away from him before he could see my red face. Did he know that I couldn’t hate his cute puppy face?

“Dae.” I gave him a small smile.

His eyes went bright and he immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. “Kahja!”

As soon as we got to the park, he tapped my nose playfully and yelled. “You’re it! Catch me if you can!”

I gave him a bewildered look and sighed heavily. Did I give him too much sugar today? Why was he acting like some hyperactive kid? I shook my head in disbelieve and obeyed him.

I was catching up after him in difficulty. Aish I forgot that he’s really good at sports, it’ll be hard for me to chase him. Unfortunately, I accidentally tripped and was about to fall. I unconsciously grabbed his sleeve and brought him down to the ground with me. We both fell with a loud thud.

“Omo, mianhe… I didn’t mean to.” I apologised as we both stood up and brushed dirt off of ourselves.

He chuckled while panting for air. “That’s okay. It was fun.”

“Oh, you have dirt on your face.” I said and wiped it off his face with my sleeve.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Yunho lowered his head and kissed me on the lips. It was just a peck but he made his lips stay longer than necessary. I went out of breath. My heart was racing at a thousand miles an hour and heat rushed up to my cheeks. I had a feeling he’s feeling the same thing too. Well, at least that’s what I thought so.

On the way back home, we both kept silent. We’re both too embarrassed to say anything. I mean seriously, I just had my first kiss… and it’s with him… Jung Yunho.

[end of POV]


 

Later that night Lee Na couldn’t sleep, she kept twisting and turning while thinking about the kiss she shared with Yunho. Well, to be honest she kinda liked it. But right now she was having mixed feelings inside her.

A part of her told her that all of this was wrong and another part of her told that this was what she wanted for a long time. Never in her life she ever imagined meeting Yunho, let alone kiss him. Now, all of those things were happening to her.

“Why did he kiss me? I don’t know what to feel right now. It’s driving me crazy!” Lee Na thought out loud while putting a pillow over her head. She kept twisting and turning in her bed in worry.

Lee Na wasn’t the only one who couldn’t get to sleep. Yunho couldn’t either. He kept shifting himself to a comfortable position, but it seemed like none of them were comfortable.

“Did I do the right thing?” Yunho asked himself, getting up from his bed.

He had been thinking about it all night. He didn’t know if what he did was good or bad. I mean he only knew her for a week and he already kissed her.

“Was it too quick? What if she hates me? What if she doesn’t like me?” Yunho sighed while pacing up and down.

He didn’t know whether to call Lee Na or not. Every time he dialled her number he would hang up. He didn’t know whether to go and talk to her or not. He didn’t even have the courage to turn his doorknob and walk to her room.

“Aish… so confused…” Yunho muttered while lying back down on his bed.

UPDATED! ENJOY! COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3