He's Leaving...

Love: An Unpredictable Destiny

 

The next day, Mrs Lee, one of Lee Na’s close friends came over for a visit. She called her grandma since she’s the same age as Lee Na’s biological grandmother. Mrs Lee treated her like her own granddaughter since she doesn’t have any family members left.

“Oh, who is this?” grandma asked as soon as she saw Yunho. She gave Lee Na a I-don’t-know-you-have-a-boyfriend look while examining Yunho from head to toe.

Lee Na smiled awkwardly before answering. “Uhm grandma, this is Yunho. He’s my friend from Korea.” She motioned grandma to take a seat and went to the kitchen to get her a drink.

“Nice to meet you Mrs Lee.” Yunho bowed and smiled at her.

Grandma nodded and smiled back. “Oh, just call me grandma. Aigoo~ you’re so handsome.” She complimented.

Yunho smiled again and thanked her. Lee Na came back with the drinks and some snacks for them.

“You’re boyfriend is very good looking and polite too.” She turned to Lee Na and spoke in Malaysian so that he wouldn’t understand.

“Oh? My b-boy… grandma… he’s not…” she muttered while blushing slightly.

Grandma smirked while shaking her head slightly. “Looks like it to me. You guys really look good together.” She teased as Lee Na blushed even more.

They talked about a lot of things. From Lee Na’s work at the hospital to Yunho being the leader of DBSK. After a while, it’s almost time for lunch. Grandma excused herself and decided to go home.

Lee Na invited her to join for lunch, but she politely refused. Still, she made grandma promised to have lunch with them the next day. As soon as grandma left, Lee Na hurriedly went to the kitchen to clean it up.


 

After debating with himself the whole day, Yunho finally took the courage to approach her. “Uhm, can we talk?”

She was surprised but agreed nevertheless. “Oh, ok. Let’s talk in the living room.” She said while wiping her hands with a towel.

“No, let’s just… talk here. Anywhere is fine.” Yunho stated in nervousness as she just nodded. “Do you… hate me?” he suddenly asked.

The question had caught Lee Na off guard as she stared at him in confusion. “W-why did y-you say that?”

He went silent for a few moments before he spoke again in a sad tone. “Well, you’re avoiding me since yesterday… do you hate me?”

Lee Na didn’t answer. It was a hard question to answer. A part of her was screaming yes, but a stronger part was softly saying no. “No.” she blurted as she looked down.

“I was worried you know…” Yunho mumbled truthfully.

“I… uh, I…” she stuttered.

She didn’t know how to answer him. If she answered him honestly, that would mean she’d be admitting her feelings for him. And that was a step Lee Na wasn’t sure she ought to take.

“W-why would y-you be w-worried? Besides, I… uh I’m not avoiding you…” she managed to mutter while shifting her gaze to the floor. She was too embarrassed to look at him.

Yunho didn’t say anything. She turned around with her back facing him, but she didn’t do anything more than that. She just stayed there. Suddenly, Lee Na felt his arms went around her waist, a move that shocked her. Yunho embraced her tightly as if not wanting to let her go. But if she was to be honest, she liked it. She closed her eyes as she felt him breathe in her scent that instantly sent shivers down her spine.

“Please…” he whispered in her ear. “Don’t ever do anything like that again.”

He turned her around to face him. Suddenly, Yunho’s hands went on her cheeks. He pulled her closer and kissed her gently. She felt her heart went absolutely crazy and her cheeks were heating up. Her eyes were wide open with shock and she could see him with his eyes closed.

A few moments passed, he slowly parted away from her and gazed deeply into her eyes. But he pulled her in and kissed her again. Lee Na felt her legs went weak as she let her eyes close slowly. He let go of her cheeks and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist as he embraced her tightly.

The kiss was gentle and sweet. They were like that for what felt like an eternity before he finally parted. She breathed heavily. Yunho’s face was still close to hers while his arms were still wrapped around her. He looked at her and smiled his sweetest smile ever that made her heart fluttered. He pulled her closer and rested her head against his chest as he hugged her tightly.


 

They were now sitting on the couch, his arms around her waist and his chin rested on top of her head. Lee Na lost control of her mind and body. She wanted to get up and away from him, but a voice in her head was telling her to stay.

“Yunho-sshi…” she finally spoke with a shaking voice.

“Hmm?”

“W-what are y-you doing?”

“Shh… it’s okay. Let’s just stay like this for a while. It feels right…” he whispered while rubbing her back to calm her down.

After a few minutes, Yunho broke the awkward silence around them. “You know…” he started while breathing heavily.

Whatever he was about to say sounded very serious. “I’ll be… going back…” he sighed.

Lee Na lifted her head up to look at his face. “To Korea?” she asked.

Yunho nodded and her hair softly. “Tomorrow…” he mumbled with a heavy heart.

She was taken aback at his statement. “W-what?” she muttered in a hurtful tone.

She couldn’t believe how time passed by so quickly. It felt like just yesterday she was treating Yunho’s wound for saving her and now he’s leaving. It’s shocking how a week could pass by quickly when she was starting to have a stronger feeling for him.

“I’m sorry…” Yunho mumbled in a sad tone.

He was feeling the same thing. His heart felt heavy knowing that he’ll be leaving soon… leaving Lee Na… just when he was about to understand his feelings for her.

here's the update! hope you will like & enjoy them^^*

comments are welcomed and loved!