Love Plans

Love: An Unpredictable Destiny

It’s been a week since Lee Na stayed in DBSK’s dorm and she was really comfortable with the guys except for… Yunho of course. Sometimes it drives Yunho crazy at the fact that Lee Na tried very hard to ignore him. He tried many times to talk to her and he never succeeded, not even once. He didn’t have the guts to talk to her in front of s and when they were finally alone, she would run away from him.

He felt very disappointed with himself. He didn’t know what went wrong between them. He already told the rest of DBSK about what happened and it seemed that even they could do nothing to help him. He really missed her. He missed her warm smiles, hugging and he couldn’t even deny that he missed kissing her. but he didn’t know if she felt the same way towards him, he didn’t know if she missed him too

***
A week living with the DBSK boys sure was very enjoyable for Lee Na, aside from the fact that she had tried very hard to ignore Yunho. It seemed that he would never give up to approach her as he tried every single way to talk to her. She of course, would avoid him every single time. 

It’s not that she didn’t want to talk to him, it’s because she didn’t know what to say to him. He broke her heart, crushed it into pieces, but she couldn’t deny the fact that she still love him. That’s right, Shim Lee Na is in love with Jung Yunho.

The proof is evident, she kept remembering the good times she spent with him back in Malaysia. She couldn’t even sleep without hugging the teddy bear given by Yunho. She really missed him. She missed his smiles, his hugs and even his sweet and gentle kisses.

***
“Hyung! We got an idea on how to get you back with Lee Na,” Changmin the genius magnae exclaimed as he pulled Yunho into the kitchen.

“Are you serious?”

“Of course we are! She couldn’t reject you after this,” Jaejoong assured.

“What’s your brilliant plan?” Yunho asked, not interested.

“Lee Na’s birthday is coming soon. So we decided that you should celebrate it with her!” Junsu exclaimed like it’s his birthday.

“That’s your brilliant idea? Would she even want to go out with me?”

“The rest of us will be going too, but we’ll make an excuse that we can’t stay long because we have a schedule or something.” Yoochun explained.

“What about me? She’ll suspect me if I don’t have schedules too,”

“Be optimistic will you? Everything will work out as planned.” Jaejoong smacked the leader’s head.

“I have a friend who owns a theme park and we can ask him to close the theme park at night just for that day. It keeps people away and you guys get to have some alone time.” Yoochun informed with a smile.

“We’ll try our best and you have got to make the best out of this golden chance hyung. You have to talk to her and settle this problem with her okay?” Changmin stated hopefully.

“Are you sure it’ll work?”

“Positive, unless you’re the one who ruin it.” Jaejoong nodded. They prayed for this plan to work. But if it didn’t, they still have many plans up their sleeves.


 

“Guys, where are you taking me?” Lee Na asked, after been blindfolded for almost 30 minutes throughout the ride.

“It’s a secret noona just close your eyes. We’re almost there!” Changmin exclaimed as he pulled Lee Na out of the car.

“1, 2, 3… open your eyes!” they all yelled in unison. “Surprise! Happy birthday Shim Lee Na!”

“Omo, guys… this is, thank you! But you really don’t have to.” She thanked them while hugging tightly onto Changmin.

“It’s ok noona, it’s the least we can do. See? I still remember your birthday!” Changmin stated proudly.

“Thank you Minnie. Thanks guys.” The rest of the boys just nodded and smiled.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go! First stop, the roller coaster!” Junsu pulled Yoochun and Jaejoong towards the said ride.

Lee Na gulped hard when she heard that. She has a phobia of heights and scary rides. Before she could even protest, the guys already went to sit on the ride. Lee Na stood frozen on the spot. She closed her eyes shut, hoping that she was dreaming when she felt something warm on her hand.

She opened her eyes and found a hand on hers. Yunho was smiling warmly at her as he held her hand gently in his. He pulled her towards the roller coaster as she felt her nervousness washed away.

“You can hold my hand if you’re scared.” He said with a smile that she missed for so long.

Of course Lee Na wouldn’t give in that easily, she still acted like she’s mad at him. But as the ride started, it went faster and faster as she felt her heart almost jump out of her chest. Instead of holding Yunho’s hand, she instantly buried her face in his chest throughout the ride. Yunho was shocked at first, but he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist to comfort her.

“Wah! That was the best ride ever!” Yoochun yelled in amazement.

Junsu nodded in agreement, “Yeah, let’s go again!”

“Wait, where’re Yunho and Lee Na?” Jaejoong asked when he noticed the two missing.

They turned around and saw the couple still in the roller coaster seat with Lee Na hugging tightly onto Yunho. “Uhm, Lee Na-ah… the ride is over.”

“W-what? Oh uhm… s-sorry about that. L-let’s get out of here.” Lee Na peeked open one eyes and realised the ride was over. She quickly let go of Yunho and jumped off the ride.

“No problem.” Yunho sighed, he couldn’t help to feel disappointed. *I wish I could hug you longer.*

Sorry for not updating for so long. I'm quite busy at the moment. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!