Sweet Times

Love: An Unpredictable Destiny

 

[Sang Hyun POV]

“Aish, where is he? Yunho-ah, please pick up you phone!” I groaned in frustration while pushing the buttons on my phone, calling Yunho nonstop.

He hasn’t been picking up his phone since last night. He went out last night and I didn’t see him since then. Where he could possibly be?

Sighing heavily, I walked to the balcony while looking out the busy streets below. I’m in big trouble, Yunho’s in really big trouble. Who knows what have happened to him? What if someone recognized him and kidnapped him? He could get lost here.

“I’m not going to give up. Yunho-ah please pick up.” I prayed hopefully while calling his number for the nth time this morning.

After a few rings, he picked up. “Yobo…seyo?” I heard him groan. He doesn’t sound good. Something must’ve happened to him.

“Yunho-ah, it’s me Sang Hyun. Are you okay? Yah, I’m so worried!” I asked worriedly.

“Oh, hey. I’m okay.” He replied simply. Simply? I’m not satisfied.

“I tried looking for you last night, but you’re gone. Where have you been?” I questioned.

“Well, something happened. But everything’s settled now. I’ll be fine.” He assured me with his serious voice. I knew that tone. He really was all right but I can’t stay put without knowing what happened to him.

“What happened to you? Where are you now? I’ll come and pick you up.” I suggested. I can’t let him out all alone by himself.

“I’m… at a friend’s house. I’m safe here don’t worry.” He sighed. I bet he’s rolling his eyes at me right now. “Oh, and I think… I’ll be here for a while. I’ll be back.” He said. Wait, did I hear him correctly? What’s he going to do there for a couple of days?

“What?! Why?” I yelped sarcastically.

“Well, I just need some time alone for this vacation. I’ll be back for sure okay? Bye.” He hung up.

I looked at the phone in disbelieve. How come he got a friend already? Who is he or she? Omo! Maybe they were his crazy fangirls!! Aish, Jung Yunho!

[end of POV]


 

Yunho closed the phone shut, ending the call. He felt sorry for making Sang Hyun worried, but it’s better if he doesn’t know what happened to him. He would go ballistic if he does. Besides, it’s better if he doesn’t know about Lee Na. He rolled in bed and accidentally pinned his injured arm as he let out a groan in pain. His arm still stung badly and he couldn’t it much. It’s going to need a few days to get better. He slowly got up and went to the bathroom.

Lee Na knocked slowly on his door and waited. But there’s no answer from him. She thought he’s still asleep, so she just entered the room with a tray of breakfast in her hands.

“Yunho-sshi?” she called. Yunho was not in bed as she heard the shower turned off. She placed the tray on the bedside table and turned around to leave.

“Oh, Lee Na-sshi…” she heard him call and lifted her head up.

She immediately blushed dark red at the sight of the wet and shirtless Yunho in front of her. He had just finished showering and had a towel wrapped around his waist. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Uhm…I–I–I was just… y-your breakfast…” she pointed to the tray on the bedside table while looking down at her feet.

Yunho glanced behind her and nodded. “Thanks.”

He smiled and walked towards the bed. Lee Na quickly ran for the door but was stopped by him when he grabbed her arm.

She gasped when he turned her around. “Y-yes, uhm do y-you need any…thing?” she stuttered, still looking down at her feet.

“Oh, uhm. I don’t have any clothes. The one I wore yesterday had bloodstains on it.” he stated while showing his outfit and rubbing the back of his head.

“Y-yea, I’ll be right back.” She replied as Yunho let go of her arm. She quickly ran out and closed the door behind her.

“She’s cute.” He smirked and continued to dry his hair.

A few minutes later, she knocked on the door and he opened it. “Here are your clothes.” She handed them to him without even looking at his face.

“Thanks, Lee Na-sshi.” He said while giving her his most charming smile. She bowed and left hurriedly. “I know I just knew you for a day, but I have a strong feeling about you, Shim Lee Na. I believe in you.” He spoke to himself.


 

[It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.] 

-Anonymous-