When He's Here

You Are My True Love~

 

 Hara still feel insecure after unexpected meet with her ex this evening.She can't sleep thinking about the nightmare.She lied on the bed,staring at the ceiling.Suddenly her phone rang Baby Love.Time for goodnight call.

"Jonghunnie!!!I'm glad u call!"Hara shouted excitedly over the phone.

"Kekeke..Did u miss me that bad?We just talked this evening,"

"Yes I know..but can't I miss someone I love?"Hara said sweetly.

"No,U can't"

"Waeyo?"

"Just because..."

"Oppa.."

"Yes?"

"U will be back to Seoul tomorrow,right?"

"Yes.Why?You want me to buy U something?"

"Ani...but I wish i can have you by my side tonight..."

"Why?What happened?

"Nothing..."Hara change her position,placed her body facing the bed.

"Hara Goo..tell me.."Jonghun's voice turned to serious mode.

"I...I...saw a cockroach earlier and now I'm afraid it will come to me when I sleep..."she lied.

Silent

"Jonghun?"

Still silent.Hara become worried,she afraid something bad happened to him.

"Jonghun ah,answer me please!!"she almost cried when...

"You-want me-to accompany u here-just because of-the...-cockroach?"there Jonghun in wet dark blue shirt,with his messy black  hair,stand at the door of her bedroom.He is sweating and talked like that because he was running all the way here,obviously.

Hara look at the door and surprised to see her boyfriend in the same room as her.Is this real?

"Jonghun ah..I saw you..in my bedroom..now...I must be dreaming now"Hara unconciously talked to 'Jonghun' over the phone.

Jonghun walked to his girlfriend,smack her on the forehead.

"Ouch!!!"

"Babo"Jonghun smiled to Hara's reaction.

"Yah...it hurts okay!"Hara scrubbing her forehead,pouting her lips,sulked.

"That's for make me running over here and for your own foolishness.Can't you tell the difference between the reality and imagination?"

Hara didn't reply,still touching the place Jonghun smacked earlier,she moved her body from facing Jonghun.

"Aigoo,aigoo...my princess is sulking..come here..."Jonghun pulled her,makes her faced him again.He hold the girl's shoulder and kissed the forehead.

"Is that enough?Still hurt?"

Hara lift up her face to Jonghun.Smiling.

"Oppa I miss you,"she hug him which was responded by a hug too.

"Nado...but can I know why you want me to sleep here tonight?I don't believe it just because of the cockroahes..."

"Oppa now you mention it again I'm afraid!"Hara wants to hug him again when suddenly her nose traced something.

"Wait...you running to come here right?You are all sweat and I hugged you???You're smelly!!!Ewww~"Hara pinched her nose,showing disgusted face.

"And you just realized that now?hahhaha"

"Go!!!"Hara pushed Jonghun to the bathroom in her room.

"I will take the towel for you,"

"You gonna join me?"taking off the shirt,he smirk naughtily while Hara walked to the closet,taking a light-blue towel.

"You want me to?"giving him a seducing stare,she walked to her boyfriend,.

"For real?"Jonghun eyes shut open in disbelif.

Hara get herself closer to him.
"Yes,I would like to.."she said,ily.sending shivers to his spine.

Jonghun's hands  encircled her waist,till there are no more space between their bodies.He leaned his face to hers.Hara can feel her face reddened hard.She just wanna try to tease Jonghun but his unexpected reaction,with his amazing half- body makes her froze.

As his lips almost touched her lips,Hara's automatically closed her eyes.But.After few seconds,she felt nothing.Her lips is empty.She open her eyes only to see her boyfriend grinned,holding his laugh.

"Gotcha" he whispered to her ears.

"Oppa!!!"

Jonghun just burst his laugh when Hara pounded his bare chest.

"Hahaha!!Look,u're so red!"

Hara don't know what to do to cover it.She tried to let herself free from Jonghun's embrace but he won't let her.

While she's struggling,suddenly she felt something on her left cheek.It felt soft,wet yet so warm.She touched the cheek and look up to the guy hugging him.

"Now i can let u go...I have to do that or you will hunt me down,for my kiss,keke,"he let her off.

"Yah!!!Oppa!!!U're so bad!Urghh!!!"she said,stomping her feet and left.

"Someone is angry because I didn't give her a kiss on the lips~keke"with that,he feel his world was dark for a moment.
When he can see the lights again,he looks at something that fell on his feet after hitting his face.It's a mini heart-shaped pillow.
He chuckled, put the pillow aside and yelled at Hara who was glaring to him,"Are you sure you don't want to join me,having shower now?This is the last call...~"

"Shut up and just take a bath!"Hara already walked out of the room.Pissed off in embarassment.

Jonghun's chuckled at his cute and adorable girlfriend,closing the toilet's door.

 

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having supper-dinner at 12:00 a.m,,which was provided by his sulky-girlfriend(which mean he have to eat alone ,while Hara watching the television,she didn't talk to him,except asking him to eat the food she make and asked him to washed the dishes himself after finished),Jonghun walks to the bed where Hara laid in.She's wearing a pink Hello Kitty pyjama,with her hair tied into 2ponytails,in the left and right,flipping a magazine,pouted.It makes her looks like a cute 5 years old-girl.Jonghun smiling by the cute sight.Hara didn't notice when Jonghun enter the room and have observed her for a while already.

Feel bored,Hara put the magazine aside,on the lamp table beside her.She's wandering her eyes into the room and met Jonghun's eyes  who is smiling widely,amused by her acts.

Hara felt her face burning again.She shrunked herself into the blanket.Few seconds later,her boyfriend joined her,filled the empty place beside her.She moved her body a bit,givng him her back.

"Still angry?"

Hara didn't answer him.

"Okay,I think I better go now.Enjoy your night with the cockroach under your feet,it's getting to your face soon,"he said,started getting up to leave.

Upon hearing the word 'cockroach' Hara instantly jumped up,onto Jonghun's back!Her hands curled around his neck,when her legs surrounds his wrist.She's moving her feets to make the cockroach get away,with her eyes tightly closed.
Jonghun was shocked but manage to balance himself from falling.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!Get away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She scream near Jonghun's ear,makes him half deaf.He shrieked a bit,tilting his head to the right to bear the sound.

"Who?What should go away?Me?I am going but you..."

"The cockroach!!!"

"The what..?"

'Hahahahahaahhaha!!!!' the only sound can be heard in the room right now,coming from no other but Jonghun.

Hara stop squealing and open her eyes,puzzled.

"I'm just joking okay...I didn't expect U'll believe it,keke"

Hara hopped off from his back,with killing red face.

"Don't take cockroach as an easy thing!!!It's killing me!"she said,pouted.A tears suddenly fell.

Suprised by the scene,Jonghun stop laughing.Guilt is written on his face.

"Chagiya,I'm sorry..."he grabbed her shoulder,with his thumbs wiping away her tears.

She srugged,sobbed.

Jonghun held her on his embrace,and rubbing her back.

"Sorry dear.I didn't mean to make u cry..."

"Nappeun namja"she said between her sobs.She hit Jonghun's chest softly.

Remembering the evening incident,she hold him tighter,wanna feel more secure.

"Gomawo..."

"For?"

"Always be there whenever I need you,"

They both smiled and tighten the hug.They stayed like that for a while before went to bed.

 

 

*Crappy update after 2months* T^T