Prettier Than The Bride

You Are My True Love~

    Today is Sera most meaningful day.Her wedding day.She looks so beautiful in her pearl white wedding gown,her bright smile makes it stunning more,they matched perfectly.Having the only man she ever loved,her ideal man,who understand,always be there for her as her husband,is the best thing ever happen in her life.Seeing Hara smile,in the pink dress as her bridesmaid is the other best thing for her.She thought she won't see that smile anymore after breaking up with Joon the jerk.Thanks to her savior Jonghun.

    After finish with the vow,and kissed each other,it's time for the bride to throw her flower bouquet to the girls.Hara anticipate in this,hoping she will be the next lucky girl.She stand with the other girls behind the bride,While waiting for Sera to throw the bouquet,she could feel a familiar feeling,that someone is staring at her.She smiled,knowing already who is it from.She turned her head,looking at Jonghun who didn't move at all.His eyes not even blinked.She chuckled,waving at her boyfriend.After a few seconds,he finally realized what he was doing.Hara laughed,her hands covered ,and suddenly she feel something hard fell on her head.

"Ouch!!"she scrubbed her head,slightly pouted.This time Jonghun laughed at her.He walked to Hara,taking the thing that just hit his girlfriend head.

"Dont do that,it will ruined your hair,"Jonghun said,one of his hand taking Hara's hand,removing from her head.He kissed the place that was hit, and amazingly,it doesn't hurt anymore.

"Feel better?"

Hara nodded.Suddenly Jonghun lowered his body,kneeling.He brought out the bride's flower bouquet,giving it to Hara.

"Will you...be the next bride?My bride?"Jonghun's eyes shines,showing his sincerity.Only now Hara realized eveyone were looking at them,waiting for her answer.

"Yes,I do,"she nodded,taking the flower bouquet from Jonghun.

Jonghun stand up,his hands wrapped around Hara's wrists,his lips slowly touched Hara's lips.All the guests clapped,cheering for the couple,including Sera and her husband,Jeremy.

After breaking the kiss,Jonghun gently her cheeks,saying "Sorry Chagiya.I didn't prepare for the ring.Somehow,you're prettier  than Sera today,in my eyes.And this proposal,wasn't in my plan at all.It just come out when I saw the bride bouquet fall on your head.My body reflects to the sight,I don't really know how and why it happen that way..."Hara put her index finger to his lips,makes him stop talking.

"Thanks.Today is the best day for me,because of two things,my bestfriend wedding and your proposal,it's the best thing ever happen in my life.Thank you JongHun."

"Thanks for accepting my sudden proposal..."

"What are you saying?Of course I will!"Hara pouted,she slowly hit Jonghun's shoulder,her cheeks slightly blushed.

"You are so cute...how could I resist you?"Jonghun pulled her nose,and pecked her pouting lips.

"What..what are you doing?People are watching,"Hara's pink cheeks becomes redder.

Jonghun just chuckled.Then the bride and the groom join them.They laughed happily,and Hara become the main tease victim as they keeps talking about the unexpected proposal just now.

Little they did know,the happy scene was watched by someone else not far from them.The person feel an ache in the heart,and leave the venue in heartbroken.