Joon's House

You Are My True Love~

 

   She open her eyes.Scanning the unfamiliar place arounds her.

"Where am I?"Hara  hold her head.She felt like it's gonna explode.

"You are awake,"
A voice suddenly come out from the door.It was Joon.

"You..you....what are you doing here?Where am I?"

Hara started shaking,she checked her body inside the blanket,only to found out her dress was changed to a nightgown.

"What have you done to me????What happen??"

Tears started to fall down on her cheeks.

"Hey,relax.I didn't do anything.It was my maid who changed the cloth for you,not me.I didn't do anything to you.Don't worry,"

"Your..your maid?Where am I now?Is this..your..your...house?"

"Yes.It's my parents house.So you will feel safer here,"

"But..why am I at your house?Did you kidnap me or something?"

"Kidnap you?ahhaha!!!For what?If I really want to do something bad to you,kidnapping you,I won't bring you to my parents house,but to my apartment instead,pabo,"he smirk.

'....and I know U hate hospital so much,that's why I bring you here..'he slowly whispered,even Hara can't hear it.

"Then why I am here?"

"I saved you from drowning in the lake earlier.Don't you remember?"

"Drowning?"she whispered.And the events slowly creeping out from her memory.From the moments she arrived at the park,to the seconds where she saw her boyfriend was...

"What makes you think to kill yourself in the lake?It can't be because of me,right?"

She suddenly sobbed.

"Nappeun namja!!!"

Joon got shocked.

"Wh..what?But...but...I saved you!"

Hara ignored him.Still sobbing.
Joon still at the door,afraid to get close to her.

"Err...Hara...you..you have a boyfriend,right?Do you..want to..call him to take you now?"

"No!I don't have a boyfriend anymore!"he cried louder,making Joon panicked.

"Err..okay,okay..I will leave you here then,cried as much as you want,"

Joon closed the door.He can clearly hear her cry from outside the room.

*Sigh*

What happen to them?