Planning

You Are My True Love~

 

 

Hara is preparing herself to go out for a date with Jonghun.Wearing a white dress printed with orange flowers,she choose a purple flower necklace as accessories,and tied her hair to the back.After satisfied with her looks,she took her handbag and phone,feeling excited to meet him.It's not their first date but somehow this time she's feeling something gonna happen.Not sure it's good or not,her heart won't stop thumping since last night.She's taking a taxi to meet Jonghun who already wait for her at the Ilsan lake.For some reason,he can't fetch Hara at her house.

15 minutes later,she arrive at the lake.She walked around to find Jonghun but he is nowhere to be seen.
"Aishh this guy..is he playing hide and seek with me?This place is too big!Jonghun ah!~"\

Suddenly her phone rang.It's Jonghun.She picked it up.


"Honey where are you?"
"I'm already here but I can't find you,"
"I'm at the west of the lake,"
"Ok,got it.Wait for me,"

Hara quickly walked towards the west of the area.Her heart beating faster of each step she made.

'My heart.What's gonna happen actually?'
Her worries fade away when she finally can see someone's familiar back.He is facing to the lake.Her smile grows wider.She tip-toed walking towards him,wanna make a little surprised.

 

Jonghun POV

Jonghun felt more nervous after Hara hang up the call.It's time.
"She must love this,"Jonghun said to himself while his hands staring at a cute,small pink box in his hands.He open the box and a smile sticking at his face.
Imagine how she will react when she see this.Will she like it?Will she squealing?Will she love it?Will she like the design?Or will she hate this?

    Everything got mixed in his head.The feeling is undescribable.Anything can happen.This is more thrilled than the other day when he proposed her in Sera's wedding day.He specially design the ring and on the day he proposed her,it was still in the jewelry shop.HJH is carved on the ring,symbolize their name,HaraJongHun.

He was facing to the lake when he felt a pair of hands wrapped around him.Perfect view for a proposing.

"Jonghun!I know it's you!Where have you been?I've been looking and waiting for you all this while!I miss you like death!"

Jonghun laugh and turn around his head.

"Yah we just met..."his words stop in the halfway,his eyes grown wider in horror.

"You...you..."

 

*Surprise!Guess what will happen next! >_<