This Where It's Start

You Are My True Love~

"Where are we going?"

Jonghun just smile and still focusing his eyes to the road.

"Oppa!"
"Yah you little bird,stop asking.Just sleep if you feel bored."

Hara pouted to show her protest.
"Didn't you said I disturb your sleep earlier?So please continue with your sleep now..."
No answer.Jonghun turn to her right side.Hmmm..I just say it and she really sleep?This little thing...                                
Jonghun smiles and keeps continue gives his eyes to the road.

 

An hour later...

"Chagi,ireona...."Jonghun shakes Hara arm a little.
Hara open her eyes and she see a big,tall building in front.The buliding looks familiar...
"Wasn't this...our high school?

"No,the owner of this school is Mr Jeong Ja,the school's president.Not ours..."
Hara give a killer glance to the guy next to her.

Jonghun noticed that but he pretends not to.
"Kaja,we don't want to just see it from here,right?"like a gentleman,Jonghun hand out his hand,waiting for Hara to respond to it.Hara give her hand and get down from the car.

After lock the car,they walked together,holding hands."So,where we want to go first?The canteen?The garden?"Hara ask,looking at Jonghun's face.

"We will go to every part of this school that stores our memories together,is that all right?"
"Okay...I miss all the places too..."

After visiting and flash back their memory in a few places,there's only one more place that they didn't go yet.The most memorable place.The place where Jonghun confess his feelings to Hara and Hara accept it on the spot.The place that witness Hara's stone heart turns into a melting ice...But when they're walking to that place,suddenly rains pouring down,with lightning as well and they rushed back to the car.

"Aigoo...we didn't get to go to our most precious place..."
"I didn't expect this too.The weather was nice when we arrive here,But it comes like this now.We will come here next time,okay dear?"Jonghun touch his girlfriend's chin, tried to convince her.
"But we both are always busy,when can we can come here again?"
"We will come back here when we both are free then,"
"Oppa...urgghh...talking with you make me got headache.So where are we going next?It's still early.How about lunch?I'm hungry..."
"Me too...I'll drive there then.."

 

*Sorry this is  so simple update,can't get many ideas now...I'll try to do better in the next chapter...