It Can't Be...

You Are My True Love~

 

   After some discussion,Jonghun and Hara finally decided not to get married on the same date as Sera.She want Hara to be her bridesmaid.And Jonghun have important meetings the day after the wedding,so they can't make it on that day.Unless if they won't go to honeymoon,but that must be ridiculous.

  Since Jonghun got promoted,he get busier and always went outstation,leaving Hara alone.They can't always went out together as often as before.Hara felt quite lonely when Jonghun left.He still call her everyday before sleep,but Hara still miss him.Hearing her lover's voice is still not enough,it's not same like seeing him in person.

To prevent herself from thinking too much about Jonghun,Hara makes herself busy with her works as a sales manager,and also helping Sera with her big day preparation.Helping out Sera sure is fun,but in some way she felt jealous,and sad too.After this,they can't do crazy things as before anymore.Jeremy is always okay with whatever they do but as a wife,Sera must know her place as a wife soon

She felt jealous because she still don't know when will Jonghun will propose to her.She wants to be Mrs Choi as soon as possible.She can't stand of her colleagues gaze directed to Jonghun whenever he pickup her in the workplace for lunch.She felt her things is being taken away by other people.Only after she become Mrs Choi she can live in peace,she thinks...

"Hara,how about this one?Or this one?You like pink,right?"
Hara was awakened from her thought by Sera's question.Now they are in a bridal boutique,choosing bridesmaid dress for Hara.
"D..deh?Deh,I like pink.Omo unnie,this one is so cute!It'll suit me well!Unnie,I want this one!"
"Then try it on.I want to see how pretty my bridesmaid will be,"

When Hara close the dressing room door,she got a call.Baby Love song by FT Island is heard.Hara smiling,it is the ringtone she set for her dear Jonghun.

"Ola my baby.What are you doing?Thinking of me?kekeke"Jonghun chuckled.
"Chagiya!How do you know I'm was thinking about you?"
"Chincha?Omo,I must have the sixth sense,keke..."
"But oppa,wasn't you should be in meeting right now?"
"We're having a break right now.I thought I miss my neojachingu so I give her a call.Are you with Sera now?Last night you told me you'll choose your bridesmaid dress today"
"Yes,I'm with her.Now I'm in the dresing room,trying a dress,"
"What?In the dressing room?Why you didn't tell me earlier?I must have bothering you,"
"Ani.I'm glad that you call me.But oppa,can we continue tonight?I'm pretty sure Sera unnie is nagging out there now,keke"
"Okay.My boss already give hint to get in back to the meeting room now.See you then.Love you,"
"Love you too"

  Hara put back her phone in her handbag and continue wearing the dress she choose earlier.After a while,she come out.
"Unnie!How do I look?"Hara calling for Sera's name as she walked out from the room.She twist around her body in front of her.As she stop,she see someone is talking to Sera.A guy.She is certain it wasn't Jeremy.But...



*Annyeong!Mianhe,cheonmal minahe,it is more than a week since my last update right?I was run out of idea!Finally this is it,after few days thinking,lol.Thanks a lot for reading and waiting for my updates.For the comments,Kamsahamnida,cheonmal kamsa!I really appreciate them!I'll try harder in the next chapter!
And as you can see,I update my foreword!I put a new character.Hope U'll like it!^^