Jonghun Cheating?

You Are My True Love~

 

       "Ji Eun..."

    "Hoonie!I miss you so much!You still remember me!"IU hugged him tightly.

    "You..still alive?"

   "What do you mean by still alive?I am dying after u leave me!You must give me a good reason for this!Arasseo?"she looked at Jonghun.Her face showed she missed the guy so much.Jonghun was..speechless...

  "I..I thought you..you..already..."

  "Already what?"

  "Hmm..nothing..."he still dont have the guts to hug her back.When IU buried her face to his chest,he slipped off the ring box into his pocket.

'Wait.The ring.Hara!Did she saw this?Where is she?'

Jonghun loosen the hug while his eyes scanned over the place.But Hara is nowhere to be seen.

"Why Jonghun?Don't you miss me?Or...are you....waiting for...someone..?"

"Err..aniya..I just..think it's not approriate if we hug in the public,"Jonghun scratced his head.He still worried about his girlfriend.His current girlfriend,Hara.

"Jonghun..what's with you?Are you not happy to see me?Don't you miss me?"

  "Err..yes....I do...miss you.."

'Eottokkhe?What if Hara saw us?What would she think?'

  "Hmm..Ji Eun..would you excuse me for a while?I need to call someone"
Before IU could sa anything,Jonghun already walked a bit far from her.

He dialled Hara's number,hoping she would answer and didn't saw what's happening earlier.

But...no matter how many times he dialled,Hara just won't pick up.

 

Hara's POV

The phone keep ringing and ringing,coming from the same dialler,Sweetie Hooney  on the screen.But I don't care anymore.In front of my eyes,a girl backhugging him,before I did.He called Jonghun's name. 'Hoonie..' the voice still ringing in her head.The sweet-like voice called him like they're lovers.Then what am I?

   Hara now hiding in the other part of the park,by herself,near the bridge.He want to call Sera but she now having honeymoon in Milan,she don't have the heart to ruined her happiness with Jeremy.

  But..who is that girl?If he is cheating on me,why did he called me to meet?Why he's calling me now?Did he really want me to see his..other lover?Jonghun you cruel...

  I can't help but tears won't stop coming out from my eyes..

I never thought this would happen to our relationship...I thought I was...careful enough to choose a new boyfriend after...LeeJoon..but still...I made a mistake.Maybe I can't be for anyone.

 "Ha..Hara?Is that you?"

Hara look out for the source of the voice.Suddenly she got frightened.

"Were you crying?"

"No go away..It's none of your business,"she took her handbag and prepared to leave.

"Don't lie,Hara.Tell me,why.Did that guy do something to you?"

"Stop talking!Do you have the right to ask me such questions?!"

"But.."

"Go!"Hara started walking,leaving Lee Joon.He keeps her head down,not knowing where her feets heads her to.Suddenly...

"Arghhh!!!"

"Hara!!!"

Hara fell into the water.She didn't notice the fence of the bridge was rotten and she fell after she hit it.

'Splushhh'

Joon jumped into the water to save her.As he know,Hara didn't know how to swim.Big trouble.

 

 

*Annyeong readers!We meet again!After 3months!lol..i got some reasons for not updating,my exams,assignments and this one.Hope you understand.Thanks for waiting!^^