Jonghun,where are you?

You Are My True Love~

IU POV

Choi Jong Hun.The name played in my lips everyday.Everytime,every second.Hoping he will appear in front of me.4years.Yes,it has been four years since our last meet.He just dissappear without trace.No one really know why and where he is.Is he still alive?Is he healthy?I hope so,at least....

JongHun,where are you?Please come back to me.You don't know how much I miss you.Don't you love me?Don't you miss me?*sigh*
I don't care,SungMin oppa allows me or not,I still will go to Seoul tomorrow.I know the chances to meet him is not that much,since I don't even know if he is still in Korea or not.But I have to try,Who knows,God will help me this time?

I have been searching for him this 4years..I still remember our last meet,before i went to Australia to visit my grandparents.He give me a ring,couple ring that I still wear till today.He said it was the symbol of our love,symbol of he is mine,and me is belong to him.There are our name curved on it,IUHoonie~
I kissed the ring when I miss him.It was the only gift from him.Jonghun is not coming from a rich family,that's why.He did a part time job everyday after school to buy the rings.I don't really mind about his background,my parents never teach us(my brother,SungMin and me) to treat people based on their background or status.My family knows about our relationship and they approved it as long as we didn't break the limit.

They understand me so well,and never ask me to forget Jonghun since he's missing.They actually did try to,but I will locked myself in the bedroom the whole day if they mention about it.About I'm leaving to Seoul tomorrow,my parents know it,only SungMin didn't.

SungMin didn't really like me dating Jonghun,because Jonghun comes from ordinary family,not wealthy like us.He is a good brother,caring,always protecting me as his sister,but his opinion about status difference upset me.
I heard some students in our school(where Jonghun and me used to study in) said Jonghun is leaving because of SungMin ask him to.When I ask SungMin oppa,he never said anything about it,and keeps telling me to forget Jonghun.The thing I'll never thought,and never do.

I have done packing and ready to sleep now.Jonghun,where ever you are,please wait for me!


*Simple update,again!This chapter is way too short right?I hope I can make it longer...Wait for the next chapter!For my subscribers and comments,ThanKyu so much for your support!I'll try my best to make a good Fanfiction!^^