Let's Get Married!?

You Are My True Love~

Hara and Jonghun are having their meals when Hara's phone rang,with Love Is(FT Island song) ringtone.
She picked it up,"Yoboseyo.Deh,Sera Unnie!You have not call me for quite some time..miss you so badly!"

Jonghun pretend he didn't hear anything,finishing his lunch.He knows Hara and Sera are close friends,she is like a sister to Hara,who she shares everything with.Sometimes Jonghun felt jealous about their relationship,because he will be totally ignored by his girlfriend when they talk on the phone,or worse,when they meet.Once Hara asked him to accompany her to Sera's house,for Sera's birthday.And what happen is,she don't treat him as he exist there!It was like'Hara-Sera World' only.Luckily Sera's boyfriend,Jeremy were there too to talk with.He understand them well,since Jeremy and Sera have been in relationship for almost 7years already.

After finished his meal,Hara still on the phone with Sera.Jonghun tapping the table,hinting Hara to finish her foods.
"Unnie,actually I'm in the middle of lunch with Jonghun oppa.We'll talk later,ok?And unnie,chukkhae again!Bye bye,"
'Finally!I can have my Hara back to normal,'Jonghun whispered in his heart

"Oppa!Guess what I heard from Sera Unnie?"with full,Hara asked Jonghun,makes her choked.
"Chagi,please make sure your food arrived to the stomach safely before talking!I have told you so many times before,right?But look?You won't ever listen!"Jonghun moved from his sit,hand over a glass of water to and patted her back.

After a while,Hara laugh suddenly."Jonghun oppa,are you really my namjachingu or my appa?The way u talks and care for me really resembles him,kekeke..."
"Bo?Yah,he is your dad,of course he have to take care of her daughter well.I'm his future son-in law,and will be the father of her daughter's children soon,of course I have to take care of you well,"
"Kekeke...deh,arasseo my children-to-be-appa...kekeke,"
"So what was you want to say about earlier?Your Sera Unnie say what?"Jonghun back to his sit.
"Omo,I almost forget about that.Sera Unnie tell me,Jeremy proposed to her!Finally!They planned to get married this June,"
"June?3months from now?"
"Deh.They have been in relationship for more than 7 years,now they got stable jobs,house and all,complete for a family.It must be nice if I can get married the same day as her...I want to be yours as soon as possible...keke..."
"You really want me that bad?"Jonghun grinned.
Hara's cheeks blushed.She pretends to see elsewhere and sipping her drinks.
"So why not we just follow your idea,get married on the same day as them?"
Hara who just finished her drinks burst out the drinks from ,straight to Jonghun's face.
"Chagi,I'm just kidding.Or do you really don't want to marry me?U really hate me right?"
"Oppa!Mi..mianhe.."Hara take out her tissue from her handbag and clean up her boyfriend's face.
"Who ask you to kidding that way?I....I was too shocked.....But you know what oppa?You still looks handsome now,keke..."
"Cheonmal Kamsa.I already know I'm always handsome,it's a fact,no need to tell me. Actually it wasn't really a jokes.I just got promoted and I think my pay would be enough to support our family after we got married soon,"
"Get promoted?When?Why you didn't tell me?"
"I'm telling you now,right?keke.."
"Oppa!So are you proposing to me now?"
"You guess?"Jonghun lift up his eyebrows.
"Choi Jong Hun!!!"

*Actually I got different ideas for this chapter but this ideas popped up when I'm writing this,keke...