He Who She Don't Wanna Meet Again

You Are My True Love~

 

  "Hara,open the door!I know its you!"
"No!Go away!I don't wanna see you!"Hara covered her ears with both hands,don't wanna listen to Joon's voice outside the fitting room she's in.

"But,Hara..."
"Joon,as I said earlier,you better leave,"
"But noona,you told me to leave because Hara is not here,but I saw her just now,"

 

"I am here or not,I still don't want to see you!Go away!"Hara shouted.
"Hara,I know you still love me,that's why you can't face me,right?"Joon let out a smirk.

"Yah Lee Joon!You better left now or I'll call the guards!"
 

Lee Joon look at her in disbelief,and then left the bridal boutique.

After make sure he left,Sera get Hara in the room.
"Hara dear,he left.Don't worry.You can open the door now,"

The door slowly opened,with crying Hara inside.Sera hugged her tightly,calming her.
"Unnie..."Hara sobbed on Sera's shoulder.
"I'm here,stop crying dear.He can't harm you,"she caressed her back."
"How..how he knows I'm here?"
"He passed by here and saw me and stop by.He asked for you too but I told him you're not here but then you walked out from the fitting room,"

"I'm out at the wrong time...I should've talked longer on the phone with Hoonie,"Hara said between her sob.
"Oh,Jonghun called you?"
"Yes,"Hara's tone turned excited.
"I thought he is busy in Busan,"
"He is.He was in the middle of break of his meeting.He said he missed me so he called me..."Hara smiled brightly.
Sera loosen the hug and wipe off the tears from Hara's face.
"That's my girl...You almost ruined the dress you know,"
Hara look at the dress she's wearing.
"Waeyo unnie?Nothing's wrong with this.I didn't ripped it off or use it to wipe my tears,i swear,"Hara asked innocently.She even raised up her hands,swearing.

"Haha...No..But your beauty lessen a bit when u cried,which doesn't suit this pretty dress..keke..,"
"Unnie!!"
"Haha...I have to treat Jonghun for this,"
Hara's cheeks blushed.
"But unnie..don't tell Hoonie about this..he got a lot to think already, I don't want him to worry,"
"Okay,but but what if Joon comes to look for you again?"
"I'll tell my Superhero Hoonie myself"Hara chuckled by her own words.
"Whatever you wish,princess Hara..."Sera smiled,glad that Hara back to normal.

 

Without them knowing,Joon is actually watching the scene from outside the boutique.Seeing Hara cried,makes him feel kinda bad of himself.In the end,he saw Hara finally smile.He didn't know what they're talking about but seeing that smile after many years,makes him feel better.Even though he knows the smile is not formed because of him anymore.Hara would never forgive him for what he has done.She shouldnt forgive him anyway.

Joon ran through his  hair with his hand,regretting.

"Here you are oppa!Why did you leave me alone at the shoe boutique?Who's gonna pay if you are'nt there?I wouldn't mind if u left me with ur credit card,"she pouted,pretends sulking.

'Pay them yourself,can't you?' Joon rolled up his eyes,annoyed.He just barely know the girl few days ago at a night club and she's already trying to control him.Control his money to be more exact.

"Okay honey,i'm sorry okay.Let's see which shoes u want.Just choose how many u like,I'll pay everything,"
 

She look at him,smiling.
"Thank you,oppa!"she kissed his cheeks.

Joon smirk.
'It's not so hard.Every girls are the same,except for Hara.I must get her back'

He talked to himself,with his hand wrapped around the girl's revealing waist.

 

*I was run out of idea!!!Making u wait again..Bad Me T^T

I make longer chapter than before,hope this can make up ur wait a bit >.<