About Time!!!

A Hurt Head, a Healed Heart

******************************************************

 

A mere second later, the whole room was... clapping???!!

 

“YOU GODDAMN IDIOTS!!! IT WAS ABOUT IN TIME!!!”, exclaimed Kangin, in his usual straight-forward manner.

 

“in time.” Leeteuk let out a giggle, sending Kangin a naughty smile. “in time…”

 

“In a minute, baby…”

 

“We all thought we’d get old and ugly before you two realized the obvious. Congratulations.” Heechul approached smugly, but everyone knew him all too well. This was his way of saying that, in fact, he was happy for them.

 

“Wha…what???”, both Kyuhyun and Yesung blurted out, looking around in confusion as people hugged them from all sides, resulting in a clumsy group hug.

 

The older lost his balance, but Kyuhyun seemed to had developed some crazy kind of Yesung-radar. Even though he was talking to Eunhyuk at the moment, asking just what the hell was going on, he caught Yesung right before he hit the ground.

 

Ryewook and Sungmin squealed like obsessed little fangirls as the maknae took unnecessarily long to put Yesung back on his feet. Not that the older had any objections to being in Kyuhyun’s arms a while longer.

 

“Thanks to our beloved God and the Holy Father and Holy Mary and….” Siwon chanted, absolutely serious, while everyone else tried to suppress their laughs.

 

Some just couldn’t handle it anymore.

 

“Gyahahaaha!!! Giyaahahahaha!!!” Leeteuk’s infamous laugh escaped his lips, infecting everyone in the room with a laughing virus.

 

“You ever need any tips about, erm, THEM STUFFZ, you know? You just ask, OK?” Donghae offered, painting Yesung’s cheeks bright red, while Kyuhyun nodded with a sly smile.

 

“Trust me, Donghae knows EVERYTHING…” Eunhyuk tried to add, but realizing everyone was now listening, he shut up and blushed like crazy.

 

“For how long have you guys known??!” Yesung asked in amazement.

 

“Longer than you two did, that’s for sure! But there was no point in telling you, since you wouldn’t accept it, right?” Kibum replied, smiling as if he held all the knowledge of the world.

 

Only now had Kyuhyun fully regained his voice.

 

“So… this is okay then?” he said, still sounding a little shaky from emotion, wrapping a protective arm around his beloved.

 

“OKAY???!! Look around! You two’ve already got goddamn FANGIRLS!!!” Kangin said mockingly, pointing at the corner from which Ryewookie and Sungminnie were giggling.

 

Kyuhyun turned to Yesung, who felt a familiar anticipation before the younger placed his arms around him, and their lips connected. It seemed that Yesung had developed a sense for his boyfriend too.

 

Both tender and passionate, the kiss was by far their best yet.

 

It wasn’t really their first one, but this time, Yesung kissed the maknae back for a change - instead of the usual punch in the face.

 

The room was full of clapping and laughter. To Kyuhyun, some kind of pink petals seemed to be falling everywhere. As for Yesung, he was seeing goddamn rainbows…

 

****************************************************