What Have I Done??!

A Hurt Head, a Healed Heart

      ******************************************************************************

 

 

Yesung wanted nothing more badly than to surrender to the maknae. He had imagined this scene countless times in his dreams – but now, everything felt infinitely sweeter and more intense. There was no stopping the beautiful beast born inside that feeded solely off of Kyuhyun – his alluring presence, his voice, his scent and his touch. Yesung could hear the same kind of beast roaring within Kyuhyun, the same unstoppable desire taking over his mind and body.

 

What came next happened so fast, it left both of them totally dumbfounded.

 

It started with a simple yet powerful thought that terrified Yesung completely. He tried to push it away but it was already too late – could it actually be true?

 

You’re just his toy.

 

It seemed crazy at first. But thinking back, when had the Evil Maknae EVER missed a chance to make a fool out of him? …Well, duh - NEVER. But would he really go this far…?

 

Over and over, those words played in Yesung’s mind.

 

All he wants is to make fun of you. That’s who he is. That’s what he always does.

 

The suspense was driving him insane, and he literally exploded, packing a punch that threw the younger all the way across the room, where he lied, unmoving.

 

Yesung heard himself yelling.

 

“K-K-KYUHYUN?!!!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???!! IS THIS ONE OF YOUR SICK PRANKS?? DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS GONNA FALL FOR IT? THAT I WOULD EVER FALL FOR A GUY LIKE YOU???!!”

 

Alarmed, Kyuhyun opened his eyes wide. He got up but was still confused, nothing made sense at the moment, it was difficult to even remember how to move his legs.

 

In the end, he made it back to their bed, careful to lie as far away from Yesung as possible in the narrow space. Knowing it was doomed to fail, he tried to fall asleep. He felt as if watching a movie over and over again. Yesung making those delicious sounds while sleeping. His adorable confusion at Kyuhyun’s comment. Yesung’s warm body lying helplessly beneath him, letting him explore his mouth.

 

But then the movie stops, and plays all over again.

 

Kyuhyun just didn’t get what went wrong.

 

Maybe it was because of Yesung’s hit, but the maknae managed to fall asleep in the end – or maybe he just passed out. Anyway, it was morning and Kyuhyun opened his eyes, blinking in disapproval at the light creeping in.

 

He wished for only one thing – for that movie to play for ever and ever in his mind, so that he’d never have to wake up and face Yesung again. He trembled at the very thought. A stream of tears flooded down his face, gleaming in the morning sun.

 

“…What the hell have I done?”

 

 

*****************************************************************************