You Kill My Lies

A Hurt Head, a Healed Heart

*********************************************************************

 

 

Habit can be a mighty powerful thing, Yesung thought.

 

Even without his command, his body moved on its own and he quickly got out of bed. A strange felling struck him. He instantly felt really tired, as if he’d run a whole goddamn marathon the day before. Maybe it’s because of that bizarre dream he’d had. Something about Kyuhyun… but he couldn’t remember clearly.

 

A chill went down his bare chest as he realized his shirt was gone.

 

“…..Could that have been…..real?”

 

“YEEEEAH, right! As if mean little Kyu would ever do a thing like that!”

 

He SHOULD feel relieved now, right? So why was he kinda… disappointed??!!

 

“Why did I even dream of that crazy stuff?? Not that I really swing that way….”, Yesung thought while taking a shower, the icy water removing none of his confusion.

 

Realising he’d forgotten to bring his clothes, he wrapped the largest towel he could find around himself and headed back to their room. Though the towel didn’t even reach his knees, it would have to suffice. Anyway, knowing Kyu, he wouldn’t wake up for another hour.

 

“That lazy- maknae…”, Yesung thought bitterly, as if it was Kyuhyun’s fault he had those freaky dreams. Nevertheless, he smiled at the thought of the little guy sleeping. Asleep, he looked so beautiful and adorable…even more so than any of the other members. Not like an angel – more like a cute little devil you just can’t help but love.

 

As usual, Yesung kicked the door open. He had to be as loud as possible, or Kyu wouldn’t wake up – and then Leeteuk would scold them. Their leader could be quite scary when he wanted to.

 

“KYUUUUU!!!WAKE U-“

 

BANG.

 

The truth struck Yesung like lightning.

 

Kyuhyun was fully awake, sitting on the bed, facing him. A stare from his intense dark eyes shattered Yesung from the core of his being.

 

All of Yesung’s defences, his refusal to believe it wasn’t all a dream, all the lies he’s been telling himself - it was all completely destroyed.

 

As was his long denial of how he felt about Kyuhyun.

 

**************************************************************************************