The Hell in My Mind

A Hurt Head, a Healed Heart

**************************************************

 

Adrenaline rushed through their veins.

 

Yesung was panicking, his heart beating loud and fast like the rhythm section in a death metal band. Except this tune was far more chaotic than any song the world has ever seen. With his last defence busted by Kyuhyun’s single glare, he was struggling to keep himself together.

 

All he now knew was that he was in love with Kyuhyun – and the thought scared him.

 

Not so much because he was a guy or because they were best friends. That bothered him too, but what scared him most was the fact it was Kyuhyun. The sarcastic, evil Kyu.

 

Yesung used to wonder whether he was a masochist to be his best friend. The answer was probably YES – he couldn’t even count all the times Kyuhyun insulted, embarrassed or just plain hit him. But he stayed with Kyu, always, hardly knowing WHY he endured the maknae’s constant bullying.

 

He now faced an even scarier Kyuhyun. A Kyuhyun who was angry – and lustful.

 

Kyuhyun shamelessly scanned his hyung from head to toe. The older shuddered, suddenly remembering he only had a small tower to cover himself with.

 

“Please…don’t…!!!”, Yesung begged, trembling, tightening the towel around him.

 

“I won’t. I’ll …I’ll  try to control myself. I just…I need to tell you something…”

 

But Yesung was already mad with fear, unable to see Kyu’s stare soften and his eyes fill with tears.

 

“YESUNG!!!”

 

Yesung sprinted to the bathroom, praying Kyuhyun wouldn’t be able to follow him, and locked himself in. His vision was completely blurred. It reminded Yesung of being on drugs, until he realized it was caused by tears.

 

There was a sudden movement somewhere very near. Yesung gasped as he felt another body against his, and Kyuhyun’s perfume in the air – HOW THE HELL DID HE GET IN??!!!

 

Soon, it didn’t matter anymore. There was something wet and delicious at his mouth. Kyuhyun’s lips were brushing against his, and the maknae kissed him gently, carefully taking him into his arms, as if afraid Yesung would break into pieces.

 

“I’ll explain everything… I’m sorry…Every single thing I did in my life was wrong… except….”

 

But Yesung couldn’t hear him. He was hopelessly lost inside his own mind, agonizing flashbacks flooding in.

 

“…Hey Yesung! Damn, if your wrists were any thinner, I’d think you’re a girl...”

 

“…I’ll explain …”

 

“…I really have no idea how you got into this band anyway. I guess they couldn’t find anyone else to sing…”

 

“…I’m sorry…”

 

“…HA, as if YOU’re ever gonna get laid. Okay, maybe by one of your turtles...”

 

“.....You love me. Don’t you?”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”, screamed Yesung, fleeing the prison of his mind.

 

His fist connected with the maknae’s face. He watched, bewildered, as Kyuhyun’s head hit the sink. Then he fell to the floor. The red, bloodstained floor.

 

Everything went black.