Objectivity

Two Meetings.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks later

JI✭ connected

 

kyu♣: So how did the meeting with your problematic groupmates go?

JI✭: As you’ve implied, problematic. 

JI✭: They can’t seem to agree on anything, not even the most basic of which topic to undertake.

JI✭: No small matter seeing that the deadline is looming.

JI✭: And it contributes a big percentage to the overall grade.

kyu♣: Though when you come to the high, it doesn’t really matter anymore.

kyu♣: It’s a whole different ball game.

kyu♣: Like you don’t expect to excel anymore, if you can pass the internal exams, it’s sufficient.

JI✭: I know that, but right now it matters.

JI✭: It matters a lot. While I know that in perspective it doesn’t really matter, it’s difficult to put things in perspective when you’re

steeped in an environment that makes it seem like it’s the most important thing ever.

kyu♣: Completely understand, but you just need to know that it doesn’t really matter that much.

kyu♣: So don’t kill yourself over it.

JI✭: This is old news.

JI✭: More importantly, what are the results for the executive committee election for AV?
JI✭: You said they were slated to be released today right?

kyu♣: Yeah they were announced today.

JI✭: So… how did it go?

kyu♣: Chair.

JI✭: Didn’t you tell me the previous time that you ran for vice chairman?

JI✭: And you were undecided about running? But later decided that because people asked you to, you would run.

kyu♣: I would probably regret not running especially if that dude had influenced my decision.

kyu♣: Yes, chair. Against my own will.

kyu♣: Like you said, I only ran for vice chairman, but the geniuses of the previous EXCO decided to make me chairman?

kyu♣: I don’t know what transpired behind closed doors. What I can tell you is that the dude is not the slightest bit happy.

kyu♣: Especially since he was the one who ran for chairman, and didn’t get it :x

JI✭: What goes around comes around.

JI✭: Dude deserves it, I have no pity for him either.

JI✭: Oh, but did he get an EXCO position? If he did, you’re in a spot of trouble there.

kyu♣: Unfortunately, secretary. I look forward to him marking me as absent even when I’m there in charge of the session.

JI✭: Hopefully your higher position will help keep him in place.

kyu♣: I doubt it, but I’d rather be the one in the position of power, if not he’d be abusing it against me instead.

JI✭: Guess you’re right.

 

Meanwhile

 

gayoon❤: Jiyoon, I really can’t stand that girl.

JI✭: Am I thinking about the correct one?

gayoon❤: Probably are.

JI✭: You’re not the best at hiding it are you, always trying to walk away when she comes along to tell her stories.

gayoon❤: She’s so irritating.

JI✭: But you really shouldn’t go around showing it so overtly.

gayoon❤: Can’t help it, I’m just this direct.

gayoon❤: She’s so fake. She like pretends to be so concerned over your well being, and always tries to listen in on stories.

gayoon❤: Then she gives advice on how to solve your problems, even though she scarcely has the full picture.

gayoon❤: Though she acts as if she’s the all knowing, omnipresent force to be reckoned with.

JI✭: Do you really dislike her that much?

gayoon❤: Well, I certainly don’t have loving feelings towards her, if you get what I mean.

JI✭: I’ll assume that I’m supposed to be taking that as a yes.

gayoon❤: How can you even stand her. She’s so…

JI✭: Fake, yes, I know. That’s your catchphrase.

gayoon❤: Can’t stand how she tries to make friends with everyone, and then pretends that our relationship is how it was like years ago.

JI✭: She’s a social butterfly, some people are just like that.

JI✭: Though I can’t say that I necessarily agree with it.

gayoon❤: Doesn’t change that she’s fake.

JI✭: Boy are you stubborn!

gayoon❤: The whole gang agrees th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter