Reversal

Two Meetings.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

JI✭: Oppa, it’s funny how things have come a full circle isn’t it? Several months ago, I was the one who wasn’t online because now I was studying at the weirdest times. Now the situation seems to be the complete opposite. Nevertheless, I’m positive that you’re studying very hard for the upcoming exams and you’ll ace it. Never mind that you don’t need my luck, but all the very best for your upcoming exams!

 

Sent as offline message to kyu♣

 

kyu♣: Looks like it’s not just me who thinks it is ironic. But yes, I’m studying as hard as I can. Getting very tired of it but persevering nonetheless. I probably will need luck so please extend it graciously. And thanks :] Will catch up with you after the exams.

Sent as offline message to JI✭


gayoon❤: I think I saw oppa around school today! ^^ 
JI✭: You have so many oppas, praytell, which one are you talking about? 
gayoon❤: Kyuhyun oppa! ^^ 
JI✭: You still recognise him? 
gayoon❤: yup, he still looks the same. 
JI✭: okay, so how am I supposed to respond to that? 
JI✭: oh great, you saw oppa again! :D?  
gayoon❤: Nope, just saying, and he doesn't look that hot now. 
JI✭: What is this? You're funny gayoonie! 

JI✭: By the way, gayoonie just said that you don't look that hot now. I'll just treat that as an insult? :x Apparently she saw you around school today? 

Sent as offline message to kyu♣


JI✭: And why are you oppa watching when you should be studying for the upcoming tests? 
gayoon❤: I can't help myself, it's part of normal everyday life. 
gayoon❤: Don't know how you do it. Honestly!
JI✭: Upcoming is important, you better go study for them! 
gayoon❤: Don't worry, I will. And with the horrible failure rate, to fail isn't that bad. 
JI✭: /not the way to look at it. 
JI✭: Great room for improvement how about? 
gayoon❤: you are like a teacher! -.- 
JI✭: It's a matter of perspective. 
gayoon❤: You're hopeless. Really! 

kyu♣: it's okay if I don't look hot to her. I don't need to look hot to her anyway. There is no benefit derived from that. Yup, ran into her around school. Strangely enough, I never seem to run into you though.

Sent as offline message to JI✭


JI✭: Even if you did, would you recognise me? I'm not confident that I could recognise you, to be honest. In all seriousness, except from what gayoon tells me, which is probably biased, I have no idea how you look like. 
 

Sent as offline message to kyu♣


kyu♣: Okay, you're right. I wouldn't either. Except what gayoon tells me, which like you say is probably biased. But it really doesn't matter, I guess. 

Sent as offline message to JI✭


JI✭: I could agree. It is immaterial. I think your first paper starts tomorrow, so good luck. Fighting!

Sent as offline message to kyu♣
 

kyu♣ connected
kyu♣: Freedom at last! 
kyu♣: It's been so long since I can lounge in front of the computer doing nothing. 
JI✭: Oppa!! :D 
kyu♣: Are you happy to see me, online that means. 
JI✭: Yeah :x it's been a long time! 
JI✭: And gayoon has been bearing the brunt of my rants. 
kyu♣: Oh poor thing, having to deal with such a philosophical being like you! 
JI✭: You exaggerate oppa. 
JI✭: So how was everything? 
kyu♣: Well okay, I guess. 
kyu♣: I don't think I threw anything. But I don't think I did especially well. 
JI✭: Though not throwing it is probably enough to be frank. 
kyu♣: That, for some subjects, is probably true. 
kyu♣: I'm so tired. 
kyu♣: Tired of studying. 
kyu♣: It's so draining. 
JI✭: So is it really much worse than middle school, like 10x worse or something? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter