Loneliness

Two Meetings.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kyu♣: Why is it that you always know what to say? Not that I bought into everything, but you know, you make me want to buy into it. Like it’s something I could ostensibly buy into. And it really wasn’t that you got me something.

kyu♣: I will spare you further swooning over my adventures in Germany (namely Nuremberg, because I’ve decided that it’s my favourite place in Germany). Okay, more like it’s too far for us to make a daytrip to most other places in the first place. I whiled a whole day in Germany just shopping in their mall, and then their market :x But some of things there are different from home, so I guess there’s still some reason for me to shopping.

kyu♣: That said though, I’m torn between wanting to stay here longer, and wanting to go back home. Where I’ll have real Korean food, and I can sleep in my own warm bed. My bed is always the best, even after spending that long here, I’m still unaccustomed to sleeping in a bed that isn’t mine.

kyu♣: I have to admit though, that you bought me something made me smile. I might as well admit it since you should know. Looking forward to seeing you back home, and get my present ^^ Miss you.

 

 

Sent as offline message to JI✭

 

JI✭: That’s what I imagine I would tell myself after visiting such a place. I guess.  I’m not a blind optimist, and oppa isn’t either. But I think that they’re so open about it does say something. It does make a statement. I would rather believe that it does.

JI✭: I couldn’t resist going to the Toronto Zoo either. Maybe I’m a shade too old to be visiting a Zoo, especially one that had activities for young children, and activities for older children. (Something like that at least.) But I couldn’t resist making a trip there, I mean, since I could. Why should I not go there? :x

JI✭: Being torn. Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Though I have to say that I’m enjoying my stay here more and more as time goes by. Despite the food that does not suit my taste. I’ll definitely miss Canada. I’m dreading going home, but at the same time, I want to go home. I miss family.

JI✭: Now that I’ve somewhat inflated expectations, I’m afraid that you won’t like it. But too bad, since your friend bought it for you, and lugged it back from halfway round the world, you have to at least, you know, appreciate the thought.

JI✭: Me too. Looking forward to seeing oppa.

 

Sent as offline message to kyu♣

 

kyu♣: Why am I not surprised that you paid a visit to the Toronto Zoo? I’ve heard of its existence before, so I assume that it must be pretty good. It doesn’t matter that you’re not really the target audience does it? :x

kyu♣: I know you’ll understand exactly what I’m talking about because you’re in a very similar situation to me. Well, with one notable exception. I have an annoying, arrogant roommate who I dislike, while you only have four walls for company. I think having an annoying roommate makes the stay here less pleasant. Perhaps it isn’t actually the bed, but his snoring that makes me sleep less soundly.

kyu♣: I don’t think it ever struck me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter