TWO

One Stalking Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, it is love

From the first time I set my eyes on yours,

I’m thinking, Oh it is love

Oh it is Love, Hellogoodbye

 

“EXO-K is here…” Sena mumbled in between eating her oatmeal one gloomy morning.

Her two friends -or rather dorm mates- looked at her with mouth agape, “You mean…” Chanmi stopped munching on her whole wheat bread.

“Yes, they moved in yesterday” Sena tried hard to hide the excitement in her voice but failed. Not far from them, Sojin is standing in front of the coffee maker, hands clasped on her mug as she blinked twice before looking at Sena. The coffee maker beeped.

“Oh my god oh my god oh my god!” Sojin exclaimed placing the mug on the countertop and pulling a chair beside Sena, “Oh my god” she pressed her cheeks with her palms.

“Yes! They’re living here” Sena shrieked.

“Which means we’re in the same building as EXO-K, breathing the same air, taking the same stairs, riding the same elevator” they giggled like crazy fan girls.

“I’ll finally be able to meet Suho oppa…” Sena exclaimed with dreamy eyes before taking another spoonful of oatmeal.

“And you’ll finally meet Baekhyun oppa” Chanmi turned to Sojin.

Baekhyun oppa.

The mere sound of his name turned Sojin’s stomach inside out as her heart gave into tiny leaps. She’ll finally be able to meet Baekhyun oppa- the love of her life, her prince charming, her favorite vocalist, the man of her dreams and everything in between. She had only seen him once, when she was passing by the corridors on SMEnt’s 3rd floor and Baekhyun was also walking the same way. He bowed at her and smiled, that’s it. They did not talk, no hugging, no love declarations or any other things Sojin had imagined in that love struck, silly mind of hers.  But it doesn’t really matter, one bow is enough, one smile is enough, she believes that Baekhyun is the one.

“They’re staying on the floor exactly above us” Sena pointed on the ceiling.

The thoughts sink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter