SIX

One Stalking Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ll run away with your footsteps

I’ll build a city that dreams for two

And if you lose yourself, I will find you

Find You, Zedd, Matthew Koma, Miriam Bryant

 

“I’m calling Manager hyung”, Suho frantically dials at his cellphone, feet crossed at the ottoman poorly placed near his seat on their dining table, “You came face to face with that”.

“Hyung you don’t need to do that really”, Baekhyun tried reaching for their leader’s phone but was met with a cold gaze, “She’s just a girl, I mean, I wasn’t hurt or anything….”, his reasoning fell to deaf ears as he heard ringing from Suho’s phone.

“You know what? I think we should get the whole apartment wired, we should get the hallway armed with CCTVs, every angle”, Chanyeol added, a ping was heard from a bread toaster nearby.

“You’re all over reacting!”, Baekhyun’s tone was amused and nervous at the same time.

“He’s right. So hyung, is she pretty eh? Eh?” Kai poked at his shoulder before reaching for the peanut butter and jelly jar resting on the cupboard.

“It was dark, I wasn’t able to make out her face” Baekhyun shrugged.

As soon as everyone was awake, Baekhyun started on the story of what happened during the wee hours in the morning. He just dismissed it as a funny story; he didn’t know his groupmates would react like this.

Maybe it’s because it’s starting to get real. Everything is starting to get real. She actually saw the girl. He heard her breathing, he saw her running, there’s even a solid piece of shoe to prove everything wasn’t just a dream- it’s not as if someone was pulling a prank on him, there’s actually a living, breathing human being leaving presents for him by their door.

“Who in their right mind will leave a gift for an idol at three in the morning and actually knock?”, Sehun said in between pouring milk in his cereals.

“I’m not sure if that was knocking that I heard…”, Baekhyun re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter