THREE

One Stalking Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I need another story,

Something to get off my chest,

My life gets kinda boring

Need something that I can confess

Secrets, One Republic

 

The sun blinked at Baekhyun, he blinked back. Outside the glass windows of that particular studio is a perfect movie setting. Perfect leaves from glistening trees, the cars and all the people walking, he thought he can smell the clean air, hear all the buzzing. He wondered what it would be like to be outside, to take a walk at this sunny day, to have a cup of coffee, to chat with someone or two.Then Kai had to ruin all the imagery.

“Hyung, focus focus” he clapped on Baekhyun’s face; oblivious to the majestic view outside and totally focused on dancing.

Baekhyun isn’t even sure why they’re practicing the same dance routine over and over again; he can practically dance it even when sleeping.

He breathes deeply. On one corner of the room, Sehun is fiddling with the music player, Bonamana, Ring Ding Dong, Sorry Sorry and finally History blared on the speakers as Kai signaled for them to return to their positions and start dancing again.

“Why are we practicing this again?” Chanyeol mouthed at Kai on the mirror, over the pop electronic sounds.

“We have to teach the steps to the trainees” Kai said, his body moving flawlessly with the beat.

Since when are we supposed to teach dance steps to the trainees? Beakhyun thought but decided not to complain. It’s a company thing, he guessed, so the artists can bond more and be close to the newbies. He remembers when they use to dance and practice with SHINee, it’s fun really. And even cool, considering they did develop some kind of bond or even friendship with their sunbaes.

After repeating the song a couple more, Suho called them for a water break. Baekhyun is the first one out of the door, his throat felt dry and thirsty. As he turned the door, he heard a small sound and a can came rolling on the hallway. He approached it. The can is cold and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter