EIGHT

One Stalking Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’ll keep being in front of you so you can’t forget me

I’ll keep shaking your heart so you can’t escape me

Troublemaker, HyunA, Jang Hyun Seung

 

 

Sojin whisked her oversized canvass bag out of the cab, after paying and bowing to the driver, she went limping towards the direction of their dorm. Just a few more steps and she can finally take her swollen foot to rest. She bowed respectfully to the security guard manning the lobby. She stood patiently in front of the elevator, looking at the up arrow that’s glowing red. On normal days, she would’ve taken the stairs, but her foot’s growing more painful by the second.

Sojin closed her eyes. She heard footsteps coming, and then a familiar whiff of men’s perfume filled her nose. She wasn’t that much knowledgeable about scents, but this perfume has got to be a pricey one, it smelled good. Sojin can only associate the scent to the important male figures of the company. The scent is getting stronger; the man must be beside her, also waiting for an elevator. She opened her eyes to look, her breath hitches as she took in the chestnut brown hair, black leather jacket, and jeans that is the man beside her. She craned her neck slowly as the man also looked at her, his lips form into a welcoming smile as he bowed at her in respect.

Byun freaking Baekhyun.

Byun Baekhyun towering above her, smiling, giving off that whiff of men’s perfume that can only be deemed as pricey because it smelled so good, and Sojin can only associate the scent to the important male figures in the company.

Byun Baekhyun just bowed at her respectfully. He doesn’t even recognize her from the night before.

Sojin’s heart was hammering in her chest.

I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE, her head sounds in alarm. Instinctively, she ran to the direction of the staircase, face flushed, hands and legs trembling, she can feel the pain radiating at her foot be she couldn’t care less. She just really need to get away from Baekhyun.

“Hey are you okay?”, she heard his voice from behind. Damn. She stopped walking and decided to face him. It will just look weird if she pushed on escaping the moment because clearly, there is no escaping the moment. She bowed repeatedly at Baekhyun.

“I- I’m okay, oppa”, WHY AM I STILL BOWING REPEATEDLY, Sojin thought.

“What happened to your foot”, Baekhyun gestured. Just then the elevator gave out a ping, signaling that it’s ready to give them a lift.

“Come on, you don’t need to be shy or anything” he placed his right arm over her shoulders and proceeded to take her to the waiting elevator.

Sojin just died, she’s pretty sure her soul came out of her body when she felt Baekhyun touch her.

WHAT- WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Her vision is turning dark, millions of thoughts racing in her head.

Baekhyun is talking to me.

Baekhyun’s arms are on me.

Baekhyun and me inside the elevator.

“What floor?”, Baekhyun was looking at her intently.

I love you oppa, “Huh?”

He smiled, sensing the confusion in her voice. Baekhyun must have been used to girls losing it in front of him, he is 1/12 of EXO anyway, “What floor are you getting off?”

“Uhh 6th…”, she stuttered.

“Oh cool, we live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter